[LTD] spawnlqx and manaisgood europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

smurk
Basic Tree

[LTD] spawnlqx and manaisgood europe

Postby smurk » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Your battle.net username: smurk
[b]Violator's battle.net username:spawnlqw and manaisgood
[b]Game name (if known): [ent] legion td mega #40
[b]Bot name (for example, ENT15)
:ENT
Approximate date/time of game (alternatively, link to a Stats page):2014-07-03 time 21:35
Rule player violated: Game ruin
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer):
Any further thoughts:

SpawnLQX
Donator

Re: [LTD] spawnlqx and manaisgood europe

Postby SpawnLQX » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 pm

The game was ruined by the afker, you and your friend, should learn how to cooperate with other people, not just to watch the end of ur very own nose, you 2 r egoists with social problems.
Myself about the game, I couldnt build much coas I didnt have had enough gold, later maybe i had enough to build something, but it was lost already, but rly to meet ppl like this 2 provoking, trolling, acting like last assholes, you 2 rly know how to ruin other peoples moods.

Sorry but I havent been aproached by smth like this while playin other games online latly, i think such kind of ppl like these 2 are thankfully rare.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:25 pm

@smurk

So the game ruin u r reporting about is goin afk? When?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

SpawnLQX
Donator

Postby SpawnLQX » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Im pretty sure they can Lynx :D
And I wouldnt mind getting banned if I wouldve done something offensive or cheated, but this game was a lost cause,
on the other hand I think that, the person who reported this, plus his friend, should be sent a msg, telling them that they should behave like civilized people in the future, since the way they behave brings many negative feelings to the table.
I know when to joke, if people play cool with me I can have a lot of distance to myself, just as long as Im cooping with people not apes who were let loosed from a cage.
Maybe I shouldnt be playin this competitive games, coas Im a bit too short fused for them, and there are a lot of weird speciments out there, just waiting to provoke me so I get a heart attack :D

Shane9999
Treant

Postby Shane9999 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:31 am

spawnlqx and manaisgood banned 5 days each for building almost nothing and ruining the game (their value was even negative)

Return to “Processed Requests”