[LTD] iPeek[At]Chu, neverps,

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

OmBuriOm
Basic Tree

[LTD] iPeek[At]Chu, neverps,

Postby OmBuriOm » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Game link (if known):
Game name: Legion TD Mega 3.41
Your Warcraft III username: Omburiom
Violator's Warcraft III username: iPeek[At]Chu, neverps
Rule player violated: Not drawing an unfair game.
Time of violation (specify whether you are using in-game or replay time): In game (31:20)
Any further thoughts:

East Legion had two disconnects by 31:20 leaving us 2v4. The first disconnect was at 28:14.

We asked for draw. 2 out of 4 players on West Legion accepted the draw and two didn't. purple and blue did not. Please ban iPeek[At]Chu, neverps.

I was on East when playing this game. I don't know what realm the violators were on.

I let them know I would report them and asked them several times again to draw. They got annoyed understandably. I tried to be polite but resolute, but they did not draw.

This may not be a bannable offense, but I believe it should be. I have lost several games before due to disconnects of other teammates. I ask for draws but very few people accept the draw.

I lasted until level 31 and through the first wave. By then I was 1v4. Needless to say, I lost, but I feel it was an unfair game.
Attachments
Report 1005.,neverps,ipeek[at]chu.w3g
(2.73 MiB) Downloaded 15 times

nabo.
Donator

Re: [LTD] iPeek[At]Chu, neverps,

Postby nabo. » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:51 pm

It sucks that your game got ruined. But, !draw is a vote. Therefore, refusing to draw is not bannable.

People who have left prematurely should be banned by autoban.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Requests”