Game Ruining

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

LVL100Metapod
Basic Tree

Game Ruining

Postby LVL100Metapod » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Your battle.net username: LVL100Metapod

Player's battle.net username: ithrownp, not_the_bees, FullofMana

Game name (if known): I don't remember the name, but I parsed the replay, which includes chat dialogue as well.
http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/377966

Bot name (for example, ENT15): Ent11

Approximate date/time of game: April 16th 2012

Rule player violated: Furion, Razor, and Ezalor are ruining the game on purpose to raise Razors stats on ENT. If you watch the game, you will see that Furion and Ezalor are constantly using their abilities to harass us. I.e. Furion using sprout on me when I'm trying to leave. And Ezalor using Recall to move us into harm. Ezalor even teleports us onto the cliff for Razor to kill us. It gets worse and worse as the game goes on. I am LVL100Metapod and Wisp is TurtlemanYeYeYe

Any further thoughts: These three players said they knew Crispz, you can see it in the chat log. They stated that their actions aren't a problem. The players say they are banned on the site, but my brother, ErnieBrownJr is playing against FullOfMana as I am typing this. So either the ban didn't go through, he was unbanned, or he has a way to go around the ban.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Re: Game Ruining

Postby uakf.b » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 am

These users are already banned, so I went ahead and IP banned them until May 5th. The ban didn't work earlier because the users were banned on a different server.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Requests”