[DOTA] MIKRH_KOURADA @europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

[DOTA] MIKRH_KOURADA @europe

Postby Waterbottle » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:24 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4749336
Game Name: [ent] dota arem us/ca #19
Your Warcraft III Username: Swag
Violator's Warcraft III Username: MIKRH_KOURADA https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=MIKRH_KOURADA
Violated Rule(s): Maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 2:30) goes for double damage rune and pings pudge without vision of either when pudge tries to gank bottom.
4:40) takes invis rune without prior vision before pudge does to deny him
5:13) he waits to kill od, sees that he heals up then he notices pudge coming so he backs up and directly at 5:13 he pings pudge spot on in fog, without any vision.
5:28) pings pudge directly again without any vision at all the entire time (turn fog of war on)
6:18) curses OD in trees (although i guess its a small area so that could be ignored, but still notable that he didn't curse in the middle to hit the entire area, he specifically curses the bottom part of the trees)
8:40) pings pudge, waits for him to get rune without vision, then goes to save jug without vision either
9:20) sees me in jungle and runs to me as fast as he can to save bat.
11:36) this one is funny- he curses me up hill without any vision at all the entire time and there is absolutely no way he could have known i was there, he then back up when he realizes that he missed before he has any vision of my spear.
4:46) he blinks right too me in fog and curses me in fog
15:16) he runs straight to me in jungle, blinks into the camp that im at
15:53) I use dopplewalk and he realises im low enough for curse to finish me so blinks in order to reach me and curses me completely invisible
18:30) blinks too and pings medusa in lane, completely in fog with no wards or vision, he then proceeds to get DD rune without any vision, just straight to the rune straight after he gets the rune at 18:50, he blink up to ancients where pudge is without any vision or anything and straight away ults and curses (all in fog)
19:26) again he blinks to pudge at ancients without any vision and tries to kill him
20:12) pings me at ancienst (note that the ping isn't around me, it's directly on me) he also gets regen rune at this time w/o any prior vision
20:35) he then proceeds to chase me (all in fog) and he uses dust without any vision my me dopple walking, im completely invisible to him and unseeable, he then chases me all the way to fountain, blinking to me in fog and kills me.
24:00) another funny one, he pushes top (realising that we are all mid) and OD respawns, he then uses loathar to get to silencer, straight away silencer blinks away and curses OD (while he completely invis, no gem, no wards, no anything) then after a hilarious chase of just pure MH at 24:40 he tries to finish off OD with a curse while he is completely invisible and in fog. Then misses the curse and blinks right too him to finish him off.

Any further thoughts: Look, the game is pretty long, we ended up winning, but this guy is blatantly maphacking for everyone too see. I could add in so much more for the rest of the game i'm sure, I really don't have the time to sit through all of it, but I guarentee those times are all sufficient. Please review this, it's actually laughable how obvious this guy is being... (Note that my whole team said he was maphacking as well)

F-Train
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] MIKRH_KOURADA @europe

Postby F-Train » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:55 pm

This player was already reported yesterday. He will be banned here: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45079
Thanks for reporting :)
Mods, plz ban this guy already
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Have a question? Search below for your answer :)

Not sure if you're banned? Don't know how long or why you're banned? Click this

nabo.
    Donator

Re: [DOTA] MIKRH_KOURADA @europe

Postby nabo. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Taken care of as noted above.
    Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
    • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
    • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Processed Requests”