Rocky@USeast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

Rocky@USeast

Postby HazarDous » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:50 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6213907:
[ENT] NWU -sdsm #84:
Hazard:
Rocky:
Throwing, Game ruining, Ghosting:
After 54th minute:
I could hardly believe it myself after all the effort the whole team had put in this game to win it. So I took on my time to watch the replay. It begins around the 53rd minute. When I was watching it, I thought it was a bug in the replay because Rocky suddently stopped moving and stood still for a while (I was on x8 speed and he remained afk for like 5 second). I will explain why this afk is suspicious later. Then, kimi decides out of nowhere to buy amen (the best item of the game that also drops upon death) despite purple strongly disapproving, calling the move ''too risky'' which was probably the entire team's thought including myself. Take noke that rocky also sold items to buy Amen (I was at x8 speed, all I saw is the thousands of $ that came of the shop from selling. Pretty suspicious to sell items in order to get such a risky one.

At this point in the game, our team had already got both top and mid rax. All we needed was the third one from bottom lane to win the game. Our 5 players were alive, and purple even said ''all bot''. In all honesty, we were already 95% sure to win the game as also mentionned by Aroundthaworld: (''team failed freaking hard at kyuubi game and now we lost'')

Now it becomes interesting... look at rocky, right after buying amen, aiming top lane DESPITE having already raxed it himself (what was his intention for going top lane, dying maybe?). Tsunade follows him to protect him from dying and losing amen, and he ping multiple times at her for some reason (leave me alone and don't save me, IMO). Take a particular attention at what Rocky does after that. He goes top lane and gets attacked by Sarutobi from behind. At this time, whole enemy team is at mid lane and coming to top. In other words, Rocky is about to be surrounded by enemies (1 in his back, 4 coming from left (mid lane) and enemy base in front of him. When he gets attacked by sarutobi, he goes invis and runs in the direction of enemy base instead of escaping (???????????????????? Why?). Still invisible, he decides to go in a 2v5 which is beyond retarded considering he has Amen.

This could be seen as simply a very suspicious line of events IF the player was new or bad, but Rocky is an experienced player and this is not something he would normally do. I mentionned the short amount of time Rocky afked before autistically deciding to buy Amen. My opinion is that Rocky communicated with the enemy team (Which are ALL his friends) via either skype (yes they were all using skype to play the game) or /f m. My opinion is that Rocky himself asked KrNx if he wanted him to throw so that he could keep his record unbroken (currently 28W-0L)

(52:00 / Allied) HazarD: !ns krnx
--->1 min later, Rocky buys Amen and manages to lose it within the next 60 seconds........:

@getstomped @greatbeyond This is the same group of friends who spoofed 2 days ago to attack ''precious elo'' and abuse !swap commands to ruin my gaming experience. I know Masamune usually treat NWU requests, but since it's obvious they're affiliated and his decision will be biased, I'd like you guys to make your own opinion.
I might be completly wrong, who knows...

Masamune

Re: Rocky@USeast

Postby Masamune » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:35 am

@HazarDous
Abusing swap commands on open slots can hardly be considered abuse since you just end up leaving the game anyways before it starts because you refuse to face us. Alting to attack "precious" elo when you refuse to play against our mains is not ruining gaming experience LOL; it's just making you lose ELO. FYI, Rocky just threw the game so he's obviously banned. Let's keep track of the times you refuse to draw or VK feeders that I have on my team? There's plenty but I don't ban you for it since you are an ELO hungry kid. Nuff said.

Banned Rocky for 2 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”