chakra_smasher@USEast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

chakra_smasher@USEast

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:31 am

Replay Link:https://entgaming.net/customstats/nwu/game/6221562/
Game Name:[ENT] NWU -sdsm #69
Your Warcraft III Username:HazarD
Violator's Warcraft III Username:chakra_smasher
Violated Rule(s):Game Ruining/Refusal to cooperate with team
Time stamps of violation:I know you don't accept ''Whole game'' but thats exactly what he did:
Any further thoughts: chakra_smasher literally farmed the whole game long, participated in 0 fight during the first 25? minutes of game despite our team yelling at him to come help. When asked questions, he kept answering like he was retarded:

When asked why he was not calling his mias:
(12:53 / Allied) chakra_smasher: sorry
(12:56 / Allied) chakra_smasher: im just so focused on farming

When asked why he was farming:
(16:42 / Allied) chakra_smasher: im carry (16:48 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i need gold (16:59 / Allied) chakra_smasher: dixstract bot while i farm
(20:39 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i push (25:11 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i need rax top
(25:18 / Allied) chakra_smasher: they catn stop me without whole team so i distract.
(29:05 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i need more gold (29:30 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i need more gold man
...and goes on
­>Literally
(27:50 / Allied) Zireael: WE LOST MID
(27:50 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i push
(27:51 / Allied) Zireael: GJ
(27:52 / Allied) Zireael: NOOB

and...
(42:50 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i kyyubi
(42:53 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: its dead they killed it
(43:09 / Allied) chakra_smasher: where kyyubi
(43:16 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: i told you, you know..stop acting dumb
(43:30 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i iddnt see they kill
(43:34 / Allied) Soiseiseki.: i told you they did
(43:39 / Allied) chakra_smasher: i thought u lie
Seriously?

I mean, you don't need to watch the replay, just check the chat logs, he's obviously trolling. He was mad because he wasn't with his teammates azog and drador so he purposedly threw the game in a wanna-be subtle way

Thats the second time this kind of this happens to me in literally 2 days (see: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ky#p257368 )
No wonder, they only get 2 days for throwing games on purpose and get unbanned with ban appeals ''not my fault, I didn't throw''

Rocky: I was not trying to throw the game at all
Masamune: Unbanned. Never do it again. Please read the rules on ENT wiki regarding throwing.

Like, Really? Does someone needs to read the rules to know you can't throw/ruin a game? Let alone the fact he/chakra_smasher tried to hide those throw, proving it was totally planified and in an attempt to piss people off. This kind of shit makes gaming unenjoyable and deserve unnapealable 1week ban at the very least.

@aRt)Y @Masamune @wolverine_x

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: chakra_smasher@USEast

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:32 am

P.S Is it possible to know who this chakra_smasher is? He's obviously an experienced player

ROCKY
Aura Tree

Postby ROCKY » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:38 am

Replay Link: entgaming.net/customstats/nwu/game/6221562/
Game Name: nwu
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username: hazard
Violated Rule(s): fail hard game , and excessive flame , feeding 1-10 rai , and miss every skill shot please ban
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game
Any further thoughts: yes
Last edited by ROCKY on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 am

nice banter m8

ROCKY
Aura Tree

Postby ROCKY » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:45 am

i carry game my team and yes there is a reason he doesnt want you watch replay since i had best score in game and not only had 4.5k hp also over 35 Armour with -10 aura not to mention i took over 5 towers and got aimed at with every skill they mad at me becuase i didnt go carry build but my w does over 125 damage every 2 hits not to mention my -10 armor around myself i thought it'd be best if i went tanky/attack speed so i can deal more damage why you think i have over 200 cs? because i'm good player please no more ( go look up game with me and lao)g(dzhi-dzhi he always say im player level god)
they mad because i wasn't with team but they had mass crowd control and they would aim me hard with my whole team flaming at me excessively it made me sad and lowered my self esteem as a carry hero so in act of self defense i flame back sorry for flame back but i dont like it and also i wasnt only carrry our other carry failed and went int build BUT DID I RAGE AT HIM NO!?!?!? seriously not fair make mad at me but not danzo? how you expect me to farm/push/carry/tank when they aim and always flame me its not even 5v5 its 1v9 i vs my own team all they do "blahha balalahah" "you suck noob man" "you mother shit" seriously man i jsut try play always blahahahah

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:48 am

*** EDIT, wait that was you?

This is just sad honestly, making real alts to piss people off and when you fail you throw games on purpose?

What don't you understand in: Masamune: Unbanned. Never do it again. Please read the rules on ENT wiki regarding throwing.

What is it going to be now? 4days with a unban 5 minute later? Ridiculous

If doubt remains in regards of throwing, please watch anterior games, in the previous one (vs me) he actively participated in team fights with anko in the early stage of the game which proves a difference in behavior (trying to win vs throwing in a subtle way)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6220951
Last edited by HazarDous on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROCKY
Aura Tree

Postby ROCKY » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:52 am

Why you dodge question man me do good that game you do bad you always mad becuase you always lose man not my fault i cant carry you i wanted to go fun build seriously if i wanted to throw i would have just ran into tower but no i vs stack team all time man stop cry seriously you give nwu a sad name ;(

ROCKY
Aura Tree

Postby ROCKY » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:53 am

i only die 3 times and i have 9 kills so stop cry man you had 1 kill 10 death you feeder please man stop cry

ME = 9-3 *THROWS GAME*

Hazard=1-10 (landed 1/25 skillshot) and fail tank *trying to win*

explain this me please

ADMINS PLEASE WATCH THIS
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 221106.w3g
He made tryhard ban me cus i rape him top and rape him game i made his team go 10-50 and he upset cry baby noob i dont understand why he try attack me with ban since i dint try game throw he always try hitting me stupid stuff man HE JUST HATER MAN ; zzzzzz top 10 hater player dota 2 +nwu +LoL + WoW man top 10

Bull shit dffrence in behavior i vsed you solo thats why i won game anyone vs you solo = ez win no try , that game was hard vs good player you feed me top please admins watch that game : he get rape top since he no can last hit and he bad player , the other game where i "throw" i vs top 10 player man he almost #1 and he was range so why he hate idk ?
Last edited by ROCKY on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 am

Man, I wonder if you're serious right now. Read chat logs, I might be 1-10, but the whole team blames you. WOW! that makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!

I'll stop answering you, this is getting dumber and dumber

ArOuNDThaWOrLD
Treant Protector

Postby ArOuNDThaWOrLD » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:03 am

Hazard it honestly looks like you're upset because you're on a losing spree...obviously if you go 1-10 and fail to do your job as a tank/initiator then you won't win and people will try to farm their way up to get strong. NWU is almot 100% like DotA and it's not rare for carries or solo laners to farm for a good part of the game until they group up.

Losing is part of the game and you should deal with it in another way than spamming "game ruining" every time you lose.

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:04 am

I'm locking this thread.

Will review in the morning or lunch....

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Ok, so I reviewed this replay thoroughly.
I accepted the first time you said he was throwing because it was a little more obvious when he went Amenuhuoko and died to the other team. This time he wasn't throwing it because he pushed top lane twice while you were all losing teamfights in a 4v5. Also, look at Danzo's build. Karite's Touch level 4? It wasn't Kabuto's fault that you lost that game, it was your teams.

It was your teams fault for four reasons:
1) Your Danzo was trolling your team, not Kabuto. He went Karite's Touch instead of going hard carry.
2) Your lane fed Azog + Drador and it is not Kabuto's fault if you lost that game. It is yours for getting yourself caught.
3) You didn't group up with Kabuto when he tried to push top in which he got around ~4 towers for you all and you guys got none.
4) Asuma was doing the same thing bottom lane but he got caught out unlike Kabuto.

Kabuto was doing his best by farming his items and you guys couldn't have recovered from that game because Azog and Drador were really fed from your deaths by the time he started to help your team.

Request denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”