[LTD] mohammad @useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MudMan
Treant

[LTD] mohammad @useast.battle.net

Postby MudMan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6804760
Game Name: Legion td
Your Warcraft III Username: mudman
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mohammad
Violated Rule(s): TK, grief, purposely losing to reduce his ELO, trolling, not participating
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game
Any further thoughts:
he stayed 2/0 till round 20, never listened whenever we said push. that's the second game.
His stats say it all, why the hell is this guy not perm banned?
he never listens or participates if u watch his replays u will see he is auto-lose, not because of his gaming skill, but because of trolling.
secondary link I played with him before and suspected him to be a TK troll.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6804557

Vrael7
Aura Tree

[LTD][mohammad@useast.battle.net]

Postby Vrael7 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 804682.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #26
Your Warcraft III Username: Vrael7
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mohammad
Violated Rule(s): game ruining
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game
Any further thoughts: this dude has 190+ games and around 300 elo, in this game he was still 1/0 with 6 income at first arena. I played against him before and he failed in similar fashion. I really have nothing against newbies as everyone started once and playing bad is no ban reason, but this guy has almost 200 games and didnt learn a thing nor does he take advice from others. I cant believe he doesnt do this on purpose but at this point I think it doesnt really matter anymore whether he does it on purpose or not, he ruins the gaming experience of the other players as his team will almost always lose. Please give him a lengthy ban

(01:01 / Allied) iitbhmus: mohammaed
(01:04 / Allied) iitbhmus: thise towers suck
(01:07 / Allied) iitbhmus: wtf u do
(01:37 / Allied) iitbhmus: tell me ur towers i tell u what is gioid
(02:58 / Allied) Mohammad: all towers good
^ perfect example of ignoring the offered help / refusing to take advice

you can look into any game he played, they all look the same, here he is 2/0 35 minutes into the game :roll:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 804760.w3g
(30:29 / All) mudman: Gg
(30:29 / All) mudman: u win
(30:30 / All) mudman: :D
(30:33 / All) mudman: blue 2/0

(35:42 / All) mudman: yes lmao
(35:45 / All) mudman: 2/0

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: [LTD] mohammad @useast.battle.net

Postby HazarDous » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Merged topics.

Same offender, different games.

@Mohammad Any word?

Mohammad
Aura Tree

Postby Mohammad » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 pm

In replay to mudman accusations of me throwing games on purpose, i say that i try my best not to leak and get wisps after other team send just to be on the safe side. I admit that sometimes i don't get wisps untill late due to bad units but that happens. This mudman also disrespected my mother during the game but i didn't say anything back to him and that's mainly the reason i didn't listen to his advice. I believe i didn't do that bad during those games. We could've lost so early in the game but i held whole team leaks and got them to late game. and for vrael, I don't think the towers i built were that bad as i wasn't leaking but he assumed that was my problem.

@HazarDous

Mohammad
Aura Tree

Postby Mohammad » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 pm

I just played a game and got as many wisps as my other teammates and still lost the game becasue all team leaked and we didn't have lumber to up king ;///

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:23 am

I don't understand your philosophy mohammad but u never seem to want to win

when you have 2400 value @ arena, and I ask you in chat to get wisps you ignore me
I thought at first due to your Saudi Arabian flag that you dont know English

but when threatened with a ban all of a sudden u know how to respond and speak English? give me a break mate

I played a 3rd game with you as well and lost it but I stayed quiet

don't pretend like u have bad towers, when u make 20 Magnataurs and 20 sprites from round 1 to round 20, its proof of trolling

this is by no standard a strategy. So stop acting like you want to win. I met people like you in other games who want to have lowest MMR/ELO possible thinking its a troll or an achievement, its actually very sad. get your shit together

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 am

this mohammad kid is trolling on dota games too.
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/6734593/
on this game for example he was oracle and he would use on enemies his spell that gives 100% magic resist everytime pudge hooked someone and used dismember+rot, causing them to take 0 damage from pudge despite ppl kept telling him not to. i wont even mention his shitty score because he feeds on every game he joins. guys like him need a nice ban to get their shit together, because at this point its not even trolling, its a clear mental issue.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

Mohammad
Aura Tree

Postby Mohammad » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:49 am

Oracle spell amplifies physical damage and i only used it when slark was in team fight with us as he was the carry. I'm not very good oracle but i read the spell log so please teach me to play some other game other than dota :)

Mudman, Didn't i hold 17 with my "bad units" when everyone else leaked as that lost us game ?

You need to stop telling everyone to play like you want and maybe they will be nice to you. You might be a good player but people have their own ways of playing the game.

Vrael7
Aura Tree

Postby Vrael7 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:23 am

You need to stop telling everyone to play like you want and maybe they will be nice to you. You might be a good player but people have their own ways of playing the game.

And you need to realise that your way of playing ltd is the worst one possible, if you dont get that when looking at your score, there is no help for you...

I just played a game and got as many wisps as my other teammates and still lost the game becasue all team leaked and we didn't have lumber to up king ;///

thats is a flat out lie :roll: in both games mentioned here you were extremely low lumber, 1/0 at 10 and 2/0 at 20 (!!!). Any newbie can tell you that this is extremely bad after his first 3 games. Again, either you are trolling or you are too resistant to learning, whatever the reason, you are ruining most games you are in, please ban!

Mohammad
Aura Tree

Postby Mohammad » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:46 am

@vrael7

I was talking about other games but anyway it all depends on the units you get in prophet mode. you can't get many wisps with some units and i hope you understand that.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:53 am

Thanks for input everyone.

Locked until review.

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:03 pm

mohammad banned 2 days for refusing to cooperate.

@Mohammad I know you are not good at LTD,but at least you followed our advises when we played together. So in the future you should do the same when your teammate advises a build as they probably have more experience and higher skills than you currently.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Return to “Processed Requests”