[DOTA] desire@USEAST -maphack

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

[DOTA] desire@USEAST -maphack

Postby Astros » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:28 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7134501
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #95
Your Warcraft III Username: zamarok
Violator's Warcraft III Username: desire
Violated Rule(s): Maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): In-game time.
•4:50-5:20, does a great job of avoiding Axe and I with zero wards.
•6:10-6:35, tracks down AA with zero wards. Doesn't even bother checking any other jungling spots but somehow finds AA at our secret shop.
•10:10-10:30, somehow knows when to stop and turn to the other side and then turn back into the lane when I begin heading that way.
•20:00, follows me when I'm invis.
•21:00, uses DD before he sees Lycan.
•26:15-26:25, I use lothars and head that way. He knows he will 100% be caught going that way and turns towards the other side.
•38:30-38:55, has no vision of Lycan. Uses illusion rune. Also see how when Lycan is chasing veno and destroyer has no vision, destroyer somehow turns as Lycan turns.
•47:30-47:55, goes from his side of the jungle to the secret shop to kill my courier. Claims he was going towards top lane to creep. He could have done that in three other routes.

Any further thoughts:
If you can review the game for fogclicks, that would be great considering ENT denies 99% of maphack reports due to insufficient fogclicks. Overall, if it isn't maphack, he does an amazing job at coincidentally finding/avoiding certain scenarios of the game.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

garcimore
Donator

Re: [DOTA] desire@USEAST -maphack

Postby garcimore » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 am

I've gotta admit that some move are suspiscious.
Somehow, there was no fogclicks from Desire(OD) in this game.
I also found a moment you havn't mentionned:
32:15(around that) OD chase axe uphill, axe hides in trees, OD stop moving when axe stopped to move in trees,
then he start chasing him back as soon as axe move, then axe blink, OD follows him complety other direction and when
axe tp'd OD stopped the chase.
Suspiscious but i didnt found anything valuable.
Hope for you someone else will look at it and maybe find something better.
@chineseeagle
These users thanked the author garcimore for the post:
Astros (Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:05 am)

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:30 pm

At 6:40 has ax at mid tower, and wd in fog in trees next to tower. OD suddenly very cautious and staying back, where previously he is aggressively playing against wd 1v1 in lane. He claims later in chat that minimap only showed 2 sentinel allies, but in fact there were 3 visible. When wd moves out of the trees towards the river, od then moves towards ax and creeps. Then backs again when wd comes back to the trees next to his tower.

Gets haste and proceeds through forest bypassing witch doctor at tower, crossing river with no hesitation to look to see where creep wave is, and proceeds directly to aa who is coming from secret shop. No ward, has no vision of him until 8:05, but initiates command attack at 8:04.
8:04 <desire> 0x12: Target order: attack (X: -3938.55, Y: -706.36, flags: 0x0000)

WD in fight bottom lane, leaves fight very low health heading towards his tower. OD crosses from middle lane through sentinel forest towards the bottom outer sentinel tower, turns towards top lane just under the trees around the creep camp above that tower, heading directly towards top lane, then when wd makes move towards base along bottom lane, od abruptly turns back and down around the trees adjacent to bottom land and intercepts and kills wd.

22:12 od in bottom lane last saw lycan in top lane at scourge second tower, activates dd while in bottom lane and immediately turns up and attacks lycan who is fighting creeps in the camp just above the lane.

33:47 manages to follow a juking ax through fog

The killing of the courier looked like he was heading towards the top land and came across it unexpectedly, then turned and killed it.

And others...
These users thanked the author BeerLord for the post:
Astros (Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:29 pm)

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 pm

desire banned one year for mh
@chineseeagle

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:02 am

Added replay file.
Attachments
7134501.w3g
(621.82 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

F-Train
Protector of Nature

Postby F-Train » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 pm

User dodged.

tid=80462
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Have a question? Search below for your answer :)

Not sure if you're banned? Don't know how long or why you're banned? Click this

Return to “Processed Requests”