[ID] Haunt@useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Charles410
Aura Tree

[ID] Haunt@useast

Postby Charles410 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=90303

I would please like another mod besides avion to review this ban request because of his possible bias due to close relations with Haunt. In reply to Avion's decision, just because I took his egg and initially wouldn't give it back gives him no right to then cause an injustice towards me. The fact that he had the egg and then STILL tk my turtle is completely immature. Avion, your point that the TK was justified because of the previous injustice is a logical fallacy, a Red Herring. Just because I did not previously obey a supposed rule gives Haunt no right to disobey a rule. Your point is a distraction from the fact that Haunt committed an offense. You can't teamkill on such grounds as I was not blocking and he was not denying feed. He did this out of anger.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [ID] Haunt@useast

Postby Merex » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:36 am

You're reporting a TK on a turtle after taking Haunt's well earned eggs and trying to ''split them'' with him even though you did no contribution at all.. Am I missing something or?

But sure, if you'd like to claim biased because I happen to be a mod who plays Island defense, you can have this ''second review''.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Charles410
Aura Tree

Postby Charles410 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:15 am

Av1oN wrote:You're reporting a TK on a turtle after taking Haunt's well earned eggs and trying to ''split them'' with him even though you did no contribution at all.. Am I missing something or?

But sure, if you'd like to claim biased because I happen to be a mod who plays Island defense, you can have this ''second review''.

Again the previous offense is besides the point. If, in fact, what I did was against the rules, that doesn't give Haunt a free pass to break the rules, ESPECIALLY considering he is a mod. The turtle had no egg when he killed it. No reason to do it. The eggs were hardly "well earned," all he did was kill a chicken. The fact that you play ID has nothing to do with your potential bias because of your relations with Haunt.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:07 pm

De minimis.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Requests”