Granitacles Suggestion

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

Lynx
Donator

Re: Granitacles Suggestion

Postby Lynx » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:30 pm

If some numbers are unbalanced they can be tweaked. Can everyone commenting comment on the actual concept and their thoughts on i trather than commenting on balance which can be changed when (if) we decide to make use of this suggestion.

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 pm

I think the ideas are great.

i can only see a hole in one of the abilities:

"his skill applies a passive slow to the receiver of Granitacles' attacks. Also enables Granitacles to pick up a tree which grants him siege damage and truestrike for 15 hits. Cooldown 1 minute. (make trees re-grow every minute so you can't remove more than 1 tree at a time)."

Removing trees in general is probably a bad idea, you can just make it so the tree doesn't get killed and Graniticles only grabs a tree branch, or just make it so that it regrows back instantly because the island is magical, like how trees give unlimited lumber.

It's an interesting concept, like being able to kill seeds with melee hitting and being possibly able to jump into bases from the back using ankh/item jump, but I think it will cause balance issues. Could always try it out though. Make a mode like -bufftrees to disable killing trees. Shouldn't be too hard to code? As a bonus, Bodyhammer tree will be unkillable. Heh.

-Burn

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

@Burn *pssst* Breeze is being changed because he's OP. shhhhhhhh :P

FollowingPath
Forest Walker

Postby FollowingPath » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 pm

ShadowZz wrote:@Burn *pssst* Breeze is being changed because he's OP. shhhhhhhh :P

Inb4 Neco changes his model to an albatross because it "fits better."

Return to “Island Defense”