loop
if(StringCase(SubString(GetPlayerName(0), 0, 9), false) == "redmerced") {
CustomDefeatBJ(Player(i), "Sorry, we don't allow assholes to play");
}
exitwhen i > 10
endloop
endfunction

If only I could

THIS is the guy you want to EDIT OUR ISLAND DEFENSE? A guy where you post a MH brq on him because he OBVIOUSLY MH, and now he wants to try and put a code in the game so I can't play? How f*****ng toxic is he! This guy is just a plague to the community. His ego must be so f****ng inflated thinking that he's invincible or something, having the bloody nerve to pull something like this. He edits the map, then he literally goes ahead and takes a sh*t all over your work by blatantly MH? Smfh....

@neco
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

Re: The nerve of this guy...

Postby IAmDragon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:54 am

Did you not read the below comment below it? I said, and I quote, If only I could

I would never compromise the integrity of the game based on personal beliefs, regardless of how angry or frustrated I was with an individual

On top of that, @RedMercedes I do not maphack.

You're welcome to browse my WC3 folder if you want, ofc you'll say I deleted it, but I'm simply trying to bring to light the fact that I do not want to harm this game in any way, shape, or form. I do not expect immunity, nor will I ever use it to impose punishment

My one qualm about this whole system is the lack of communication between users. Had you messaged me first this might have been an entirely different conversation.

The above code you posted was sent into Discord, and Discord alone. Never would I nor will I actually put code like that into ID, it was a joke amongst my buddies and I
Last edited by IAmDragon on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sytec270
Forest Walker

Postby Sytec270 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:55 am

Ye but bringing up such thing as an Map maker is very strange.Of limiting a player to playing.'

Edit: Map editor or who ever he is.

Remixer
Forest Walker

Postby Remixer » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:13 am

Sytec270 wrote:Edit: Map editor or who ever he is.

His role currently is coder and he is co-editing the map with me and Neco. Albeit Neco has taken a different role right now.

@OnTopic
Realise that this script was not included in the map scripts, however I do agree, this shouldn't have been brought up at all, since there shouldn't have been anything to bring up at all.

I have given IAmDragon a note about this, hopefully it was enough.

Return to “Island Defense”