[0108c] Bug Fixes, Slight Tweaks

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

[0108c] Bug Fixes, Slight Tweaks

Postby IAmDragon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:36 am

Hey All,

I know the patch just went live two days ago but we found a few bugs that we'd like to fix (there was a lot of content) so I spent Sunday working on fixing all of them as well as hopefully adding a little bit of flavor to Bubonicus, and an attempt to help bring Morph's Beast form back in line. The next patch after this will contain Breezerious and Panda, as well as an armor update for the entire game (All of this might be released in chunks should it take slightly longer than anticipated)

Anyways, I hope you've all been enjoying the new patch, questions, comments, and concerns you know where to reach me

Full Changelog Here:
- Fixed a bug causing healing wards to not work with the added Christmas effect
- Fixed Bubonicus’ meat shield ulti, corpses were previously only giving 400 health compared to the 500 on the tooltip
- Fixed Morphling Beast’s Lifesteal - was 40% instead of the tooltips given 20%, set it to 25% as a slight buff to the intended
- Morphling Beast’s slow poison on attack now slows by 20% instead of 50%, increased duration from 1.25s to 2s
- Fixed typo in the Quest log showing the “Dancing” line as “ancing”
- Fixed typo in the Spell Well’s description
- Increased Noxious’ mini’s heals instant-amounts from 50% of Noxious’ heal amount to 70%
- Tweaked Demonicus’ Windwalk to grant permanent invisibility for 60 seconds instead of transparency due to bugs with the abilities used, fade time is 2/1.5/1 seconds based on Etherity
- Reduced Bubonicus’ cast time on his nuke to .25 seconds from .5
- Fixed Bubonicus' disease cloud doing damage while invis
- Reduced spawn time of corpses from 60/45 seconds to 40/30 seconds for Bubonicus
- Fixed typo in Noxious heal level 4 from 650 to 850 health
- Fixed a typo in Noxious Mini’s heals incorrectly stating the heal-ee as Noxious
- Fixed a bug preventing Noxious minis from healing correctly in certain situations

Thanks for the support
- IAmDragon

KamiKadse
Armored Tree

Re: [0108c] Bug Fixes, Slight Tweaks

Postby KamiKadse » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:01 am

Thanks.

sam123
Basic Tree

Postby sam123 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:14 pm

There seems to be a bug with the new map for Macs, I was downloading it in game but WC3 froze at 86% and now whenever I try to join Island Defense it crashes after I double click on the game. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
These users thanked the author sam123 for the post:
SGT_Assassin (Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:00 pm)

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

Postby IAmDragon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:54 pm

@sam123 Please try going into your maps folder, selecting all versions of Island Defense 4.0.0+ and deleting them. The issue comes with a map Widgetizer that we use that we're discontinuing usage of, I apologize for the inconvenience here, a new patch will be out within a week to fix it if the previous mentioned fix does not

SGT_Assassin
Basic Tree

Postby SGT_Assassin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

@IamDragon The same thing is happening to me! I did your solution by going to the maps folder, and couldn't find any previous versions of ID... The game continues to crash only when I attempt to join... Any further advice would be greatly appreciated I love this game.

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

Postby IAmDragon » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 pm

@SGT_Assassin I'll be releasing a bug fix on Tuesday that should fix this issue, I apologize for the problems in the last 5 days, now that I know what caused it, it won't happen again

SGT_Assassin
Basic Tree

Postby SGT_Assassin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:32 am

@IamDragon Thanks heaps mate. You're a legend. Its been tough not playing ID for so long ;)

Russian
Basic Tree

Postby Russian » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:24 pm

Thank u very much!
I have a question. When be will available the aetherious as titan (wind, bird titan)?
P.S. sorry my english, i from Russia.

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

Postby IAmDragon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:26 pm

@Russian Breezerious (Aetherious) will be available 2 weeks after Tuesday's patch, Panda should be available as well (But no promises yet, he's a WIP)

Russian
Basic Tree

Postby Russian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:58 pm

IamDragon wrote:@Russian Breezerious (Aetherious) will be available 2 weeks after Tuesday's patch, Panda should be available as well (But no promises yet, he's a WIP)

We will be to wait!

Return to “Island Defense”