Island Defense Beta Testers Needed

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

Island Defense Beta Testers Needed

Postby IAmDragon » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:59 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thank you all for being patient with the patch. I'm still somewhat new to developing Island Defense and still learning what bugs and what doesn't due to the nature of Warcraft 3 (Looking at you Healing Wards). I'm trying to make sure that each release is as bug-free as possible and the more we squash together the better.

Until I know everything that causes these minor hiccups there will be bugs that I can't see, or that go unnoticed, because Warcraft 3 is a funky engine.

I really appreciate the support from this Discord and from all of you having patience. Please keep sending me bugs, I fix every one as I see them come in and I'm doing my best to keep up with it. Please do know as well that right now I'm working 30-40+ hours a week on just Island Defense alone, so it's the top of my list and I'm doing my absolute best to push high-quality releases to you guys.

In the meantime I really do need a list of people that I can count on to help me beta test patches. I'll be beta testing every patch that I want to release and I need people who can spot the little details and will put in the time with me to do it. Island Defense is a game of the community and as a single person there's really only so much I alone can see.

Please DM me if you're interested in this, I've posted this on the Azeroth Discord as well for maximum visibility, that's the easiest way to reach me and it's the best way for me to know what's going on in the game next to ENT forums
Link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/FBgqW3e

Thanks all
- IAmDragon

Chantry
Donator

Re: Island Defense Beta Testers Needed

Postby Chantry » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:30 pm

What if you implemented a feature in game where a player types !bug "description" and you get the last minute of footage.

Just a thought.

IAmDragon
Armored Tree

Re: Island Defense Beta Testers Needed

Postby IAmDragon » Tue May 15, 2018 6:15 pm

@Chantry I'm not sure if it's possible for this to happen. We have a report system in Discord that's in the works

Return to “Island Defense”