Range banned? How?

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

Bones-
Aura Tree

Range banned? How?

Postby Bones- » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Haven't played any warcraft 3 recently. Might have played like 1 game a month ago or so but had no idea I was even range banned. Just wondering if there's any way to lift this, I was searching the forums and don't see anywhere that I got banned. Hard to get banned when you haven't even been playing too. Anyways, I was just hopping on to play a game of Island Defense and saw this screen which I've never seen before. Quick feedback appreciated as I'm trying to hopefully play a game of Island Defense tonight. If it means anything I have since moved and switched internets, not sure if that has to do with anything.

https://image.ibb.co/cdnoGc/Untitled.jpg

Also, saw a funny post that kinda made me lol...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64931

I request a ban for people who are actually abusing the votekick (ie: removing me from the game even tho I know I was going to win as titan)
But they argued that I was stalling... when I was actively playing, feeding/attacking bases and was on the way to victory

But, ArkateKK tends to lag at times and in this particular game it seemed as if he was doing it on purpose. I have no proof of this, it just seemed like he was lagging alot and it was getting annoying for everyone. So everyone votekicked and then they ban everyone for 2 days... ArkaTeKK must be good friends with the admins or something because I've seen the exact same shit go the opposite way. Its like bro if you are going to make rules don't bend them for the friends treat everyone fairly. ArkaTekK always was trolling me for no reason too, and if I joined a game I would just leave and get off wc3.

viewtopic.php?t=52074

Remixer
Forest Walker

Re: Range banned? How?

Postby Remixer » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:42 am

You need to contact ENT. Use their boards here viewforum.php?f=7 to find out why you're banned. As far as I know, they'not reading this board - this is Island Defense specific board that they have no interest in, especially when it comes to ban appeals.

Return to “Island Defense”