ideas we can consider

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

Lynx
Donator

ideas we can consider

Postby Lynx » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:43 pm

A few random showerthoughts I had that I think would make a cool addition to the game.

Tavern type boat that would come ashore the island every 10 minutes that would have titan hunters for sale (if you already don't have one).
  • Could feature some cool models and concepts that can't make it as a full builder like Goblin Alchemist, Coautl, Beastmaster (rexar), Naga Sea Witch, Naga caster lady etc.
  • cost of hunters would be like 5g for tier 1 hunters and 10g for tier 2 hunters as I think lumber costs for hunters gimps your base capabilites
  • Maybe we could tier the hunters and the 1st time the boat arrives it would sell tier 1 heroes and the 2nd time it would sell tier 2 heroes which would be more powerful.
Creep camps
  • I think these would be really nice as they would provide a guaranteed source of income for the titan in games where feed is scarce and in games where there is a lot of feed builders would be able to contest the creep camps as the titan is busy taking the other feed.
  • They could drop items like wotw, tp, armored scales, trident gold coin bundles etc and they would reward experience to nearby heroes.
  • An issue we would have to tackle would be what happens if a creep camp kills a builder? I think we could limit the leash range of the camp to be small (the range of how far they leave their idle zone) so there wouldnt be any accidental kills and if anyhow a builder where to die to a camp the builder should be announced dead, no gold or minion to the titan but experience should be given if nearby and the titan has 120 seconds to destroy any remaining buildings of that builder.

Titan shop outside of the mound area
  • Would sell teleport staff, regeneration potion and maybe wards and a regenerative spine. Sometimes I find myself in a situation where I could use a tp staff or mana potion but I dont want to walk back to mound to reveal my location to builders so thats why this would come in handy. The regen spines would come in handy if there was an early base forming nearby and you could snag one of those to ease the siege, but idklol about the spine was a random idea i thought of when writing this.

• location of this spot could be like in the bottom left area of the map as the fortress base is a popular early base

Experience tomes being sold by the island keeper
  • as an addition to this and creep camps titan hunters would gain more levels, so I think we should give them more abilites to spend their skill points on and we should reduce their stats gain per level so they dont scale so damn well.
These users thanked the author Lynx for the post:
Burn (Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:20 am)

Lynx
Donator

Re: ideas we can consider

Postby Lynx » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Also I forgot to add, I think the 25% magic resistance bracer titan egg item should be replaced with a spellblock item as the old morphling builder had or Linken's Sphere for those that play dota.

lordmillt4
Aura Tree

Re: ideas we can consider

Postby lordmillt4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:23 pm

These ideas seem rly good, easy to balance out too honestly. Add a scroll too that titan shop outside the mound area too would be a nice thing to get if u ask me.

Return to “Island Defense”