[4.0.0] Island Defense Data Site

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

Neco
Treant Protector

[4.0.0] Island Defense Data Site

Postby Neco » Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 am

So it's probably no secret, but id.rory.io is a thing I've been working on now and then. It's still a WIP but has some useful things.

Currently it features:
  • A version page with some of the latest map file downloads (and some random statistics).
  • A fancy stats page that pulls games from ENT, parses, and shows some ID specific information.
  • An ability page that shows the raw stats on each ability in the game (change the TLAQ part of the URL to the ability id).
  • A custom keys generator (which most of you have probably already seen, has links to the abilities page).
  • An outdated (as of 0098) feed calculator.
  • An outdated (as of 0103b) tower stats page, showing range damage values etc.

I'll be using this thread to update everyone on progress with the site. Eventually I'd love for it to be completely driven by the map file (auto updating values etc), as well as potentially a platform that allows editing / contributing to the data behind the map.

Anyways, enjoy!
Former Editor of Island Defense - ENTID Rules

Neco
Treant Protector

Re: [4.0.0] Island Defense Data Site

Postby Neco » Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 am

To anyone who has been using the ability page links, you can now use "latest" in place of the "1" or "2" number to always link to the latest ability data. I also cleaned up the interface a bit, and made it import data from the IDX repo on GitHub to ensure the data can be easily updated.
Former Editor of Island Defense - ENTID Rules

Return to “Island Defense”