Builder concept

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

Sytec270
Forest Walker

Builder concept

Postby Sytec270 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Axe builder concept

It is a support/titan hunter type of builder.Has no titan hunter.

It starts with 400 hp, heavy armor and normal attack and 5 armor

Can get 10 wood per hit. And has 15 harvesters who get 10 wood.

It has human building style.

Escape ability: Splinter: he uses his mighty axe to splinter the ground and it throws near by enemy units in the air and stuns the 2 seconds.

Its a unique supporter because it can have one of the 2 specs Demon Warrior and Orcish champion.But you need to learn one of these 2 other spells. Note u can pick only one.

Spell book Normal: Culling blade: gives him a 65 % cliving attack what does damage to near by enemys when he hits them. Orcish sacrifice: :passive: gives him 5% magic resistance. Burning steel: Gives Axe a buff to his sword the does 2 damage/second

Spell book Champion: Throat slice: silences enemys from casting spells for 3 seconds. Slice and dice: Gives him a 10% chance to do double hits. Titainium blade: With a stronger blade Axe can critcaly strike with a 15% chance. Strong Mind: Gives 15% magic resistance from spells.Orcish Rage Gives Axe 1000 hp +50 damage but has normal attack and Heavy armor.

Spell book Demonic: Demonic Rage: Gives Axe 500 hp,Fortified armor and Chaos attack and +30 damage. Soul burn: When Axe attacks his enemys he steales their Souls in his axe what takes their 5 hp per hit.Demonic Blood gives him 15% magic resistance against spells.

Buildings: Shelther,Research Center,Advanced Research Center,Wall.
Attachments
Hellscream.jpg
Hellscream.jpg (160.25 KiB) Viewed 2612 times
Last edited by Sytec270 on Tue May 17, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Re: Builder concept

Postby ShadowZz » Tue May 17, 2016 1:00 pm

So basically it's a Tauren with no workers and the ability to wallwalk. Seems balanced man.

Sytec270
Forest Walker

Postby Sytec270 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Oh put a wrong building style its human actualy. And added harvesters.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue May 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Meh. tl;dr another tanker in ID. Also, I think hellscream is too ''heroic'' for an ID builder. Perhaps Orcs can finally be introduced to ID and start off as a simple peon which can later assume a permanent battle form similar to faerie but way more hero-like (like hellscream..).

I actually like the escape but it's too offensive to be considered one. I mean look at pirate's secondary.. How often do you see people use it? Or how about enfeeble from the tauren (not an escape but an example) Or how about dryad's root? They all get punished away anyways. Of course, an AoE impale does sound decent as an offensive thrown in the book but for a real escape I propose introducing push/boost/nitro into ID. (Like void in dota, nitro boots in angel arena allstars etc.) where you just launch at max speed for x amount of distance.

Personally, the idea of having another support basically similar to tauren is too boring. I'd like to see it hold more AOE supportive uses (E.x. Orc infuses himself with rage, increases ms/speed of nearby units + himself but shreds 50hp off himself // Orc releases an aura that increases the attack speed of a selected area at small range)

Meh @ the crit/magic resist. Basically like an ice palace and a shield of fortitude mixed together, again, too boring if you ask me. Something more along the lines of passive whirlwind would be neat. Can also dodge melee attacks with that. I'd also like to see one of his end-games summon a bunch of transparent orc shamans that get bloodlust on attack for ~30 seconds. Low damage but a multitude of them. (12)

As for the actual peon aspect of this builder, serpent ward towers, orc burrow walls ez.

P.S. Sorry if this is comes off as shitting on your idea :P I just like to think more creatively for ID.

Off topic:
Also being that this would never come to ID or even if Neco digged down in his heart to implement a builder idea, it wouldn't be for a long long time since huntress/panda/furbolg(?) are still out in the wind alongside our beloved Breezerious and Fossurious.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

narbtit
Forest Walker

Postby narbtit » Tue May 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Not original enough imo sry just too blah. How about a builder that has to infect island critters and the more it eats the more powerful forms it can change into.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 pm

@narbtit Could be abused if you understand the critter spawning system.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue May 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Ghoul builder that can devour critters for +15hp. Even if people go strolling around the map or abuse said camp spots, it still wouldn't beat golding.

Upgrade in the ARC that can increase that to 25hp.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed May 18, 2016 1:20 am

Bad mechanic to add overall due to titan having no real way of punishing it at all.

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Wed May 18, 2016 1:30 am

Sounds interesting. The critter ingesting part intrigues me. Would definitely work with some balance.

-Burn

TooNoobForU
Treant Protector

Postby TooNoobForU » Wed May 18, 2016 3:36 am

why not 300hp and in rc 50hp upgrades 500wood ea

Sytec270
Forest Walker

Postby Sytec270 » Wed May 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Its easy. Use levels as a balance for it. If he golds he will get a level point what will let the ghoul use a spell on a critter and get 50 hp.
Like getting 20 gold gives the "Ghoul" a spell point.

narbtit
Forest Walker

Postby narbtit » Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

ShadowZz wrote:Bad mechanic to add overall due to titan having no real way of punishing it at all.

basically titan would punish ghoul by more frequently killing birds/reptiles. Maybe they take longer to spawn after he kills them. I dunno it was just a random idea if anyone has something feel free. shadowz wug? Also ghoul would have to roam the map exposing himself more so, he would be more risky. Kind of like an explorer

Sytec270
Forest Walker

Postby Sytec270 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:29 pm

For the fun of it. I wont be expecting it to be implemented. So its just an idea.

"Ghoul"

Has 300 hp Heavy armor,normal attack and 200 mana.

Escape ability: "Rotten Smoke" Makes the Ghoul invisible for 8 seconds and have a 30% speed boost.

Spell book: "Sacrifice" Lets Ghoul eat an critter what gives it 50hp. Note needs a level to use!
"Unholy Aura" Decreases Titans Damage by 20 and armor by 3 in a 500 AOE.
"Soul Eater" Lets Ghoul use his unholy powers to suck Titans health by 50 in 1 second. Lasts 4 seconds.
"Mad Souls" Lets Ghoul use a spell that makes titans crazy.Silences titans for 3 seconds.
"Unholy Frenzy" Lets Ghoul go Berserk gaining 10 attack speed at the cost of 10 mana per second.Lasts 20 seconds.
"Death Pact" Ghoul can use a spell that does 6 damage per second for 5 seconds . When its used on enemey units it will not let them go to invisible.
"Life or Death" 10% chance to do 100 critcal damage.

Buildings: Shelter,Research Center, Advanced Research Center,Walls.

Workers: It has only a one worker what harvests 25 lumber and ghoul itself harvests 15.
Last edited by Sytec270 on Thu May 19, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faldt
Armored Tree

Postby Faldt » Thu May 19, 2016 7:31 am

I feel like this "Ghoul" should have no Escape ablility and instead have a slowing aura effect on hes walls.
for me it semse like he could get really tanky, and the flaw should be that he has no way to escape a ww titan at mid "in the begining of the game"

Escape ability: "Rotten Smoke" Makes the Ghoul invisible for 8 seconds and have a 30% speed boost. this would be op if he had it.

Return to “Island Defense”