Reworking Titans - Lucidious - The Legendary Titan of the Sea

Moderators: Remixer, IAmDragon

Remixer
Forest Walker

Reworking Titans - Lucidious - The Legendary Titan of the Sea

Postby Remixer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:41 am

Spoiler!

New Ultimate:
Remember to keep the discussion on topic!
Last edited by Remixer on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lynx
Donator

Re: Reworking Titans - Lucidious - The Legendary Titan of the Sea

Postby Lynx » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:34 am

So basically Lucidious with better scaling abilities, worse ultimate and Sypherious' unique?

What I like about it (and generally your concepts) is how abilities scale with items and levels. I think it's a great thing and should be applied to all Titans to niche them more and to ease item decisions for beginners.

I dislike the non creative abilities though, no new mechanic to play with and sadly I think that is required to bother with a re work.

Remixer
Forest Walker

Postby Remixer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Lynx wrote:So basically Lucidious with better scaling abilities, worse ultimate and Sypherious' unique?

What I like about it (and generally your concepts) is how abilities scale with items and levels. I think it's a great thing and should be applied to all Titans to niche them more and to ease item decisions for beginners.

I dislike the non creative abilities though, no new mechanic to play with and sadly I think that is required to bother with a re work.

Not necessarily worse ultimate but different ultimate, I think I mentioned somewhere there that personally I don't like this kit myself and I am open for suggestions. Perhaps some synergy with the Tidal Guardians? For example they could give Lucidious life regen boost or something (so that people would focus them down and Luci could play around with them tactically)? I don't know - something, currently this kit does not have very good synergy (apart form Abysmal Water + Ulti).

Remixer
Forest Walker

Postby Remixer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 am

Lynx wrote:So basically Lucidious with better scaling abilities, worse ultimate and Sypherious' unique?

I changed the ultimate. How do you like it now?

Return to “Island Defense”