Update map version 1.4.3>1.4.4

Moderator: Halibel

Leibo
Resource Storage

Update map version 1.4.3>1.4.4

Postby Leibo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Hello to all,
I have a suggestion which will improve the game experience of NWU players and might also make old players return to active duty.
i would like to change the current hosting of bot ent.71 from NWU 1.4.3d to 1.4.4a (or any higher version if its currently available).

Reasons for this change: (ranked by order of importance according to me at least..)
1. balancing of op heroes: if u ask the average nwu player what he hates to play against you will hear the same answers: ino, shizu, konan and iruka.
this version has balanced these 4 heroes by nerfing them and thus increase the game experience and fun factor. no more "oh nice a shizu top again, GG)
2. fixing of knows bugs: i wont elaborate of every single bug, but many have been fixed. for example: inability to destroy wards with abilities plus making wards untargetable by abilities.
3. buff towards weaker heroes: some heroes in the game are drastically weaker than the rest. mainly karin and nibi. this ver has buffed them a bit to make them more playble. i personally love playing with lower tier chars and thats why i like this change.
4. new hero added: altough i ranked this lowest, a new hero in the game always makes new and exciting games and also makes old players come back and re-experience the game.

Altough this post is mainly as a suggestion towards ent managment. Its also a good idea to hear what the players think. do u want this change? do u think its a good idea to swap/update the current map? do u know about bugs in the new version that might hinder the situation?

lets make a discussion and get the best result.
thanks,
Leibo

p.s i made this post in suggetions page as well. wanted to make the discussion more wide im making another post in our page here.
feel free to discuss the idea

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Update map version 1.4.3>1.4.4

Postby Unitil » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:22 pm

I have processed the suggestion topic as we have already approved the 1.4.4a update. At this point in time, we are only waiting for those who have access to have time available to update the bot on our end.

I will leave the following link with regards to the approved suggestion below:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=166&t=125616

nurse90
Basic Tree

Re: Update map version 1.4.3>1.4.4

Postby nurse90 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:16 pm

I was about to download in in-house game hosted by albi but I got kicked, maybe I should wait till they update it on bot like "everyone" else.
Happy that the update suggestion is approved.
Thus of the small community, people still fix bugs, feels good man.

Return to “Naruto Wars Unlimited”