NWU Feedback

Moderator: Halibel

Lucifer
Donator

Re: NWU Feedback

Postby Lucifer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:55 am

ShadowFrosT wrote:
1. I think that the ELO system could perhaps stay. However, why don't you make it like you do with legion td?
Maybe put a cap on lobbys such as players only below 1000 elo or 1100 elo can play in?
That way they can learn to get better and the game will be fun for them.

2. I really like what youre doing with adding new characters and items making the game interesting as ever changing.
Why not add in special effects for when someone dies? For instance, if neji makes a kill with 64 palms why not just show a short clip from Naruto of him using 64 palms?

Maybe we can get the duels back to a certain extent? instead of making the duel areana barren. make it a decent size so you have to find the player. Maybe a 2v2 would be a good idea. set it up as a int str vs a int str. Something along those lines.

To 1: Do you mean host more games where only play e.g. between 1000-1100 ELO can join? If you mean that I think it's a bad move, because on some days it's already hard enough to fill only one game.

To 2: I think it's quite unnecassary to waste map size on that, after time being the clip might become annoying. Just my opinion though.

About Duel: Bringing back duel might be a good idea, will mostly be only the best player/hero winning in duel, but could still be fun!

Dunno about time, maybe one duel every 10 minutes? And the winner reward could be 200 g for the whole winner team, 300g at the next duel and so on....if that's not too much. Or just some gold for the winner.

Personally I like the idea.

Greetz

Devilish Lucifer., Emperor of Noobs and Slaves

ShadowFrosT
Resource Storage

Postby ShadowFrosT » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:35 am

Yeah that's what I meant about the lobby situation. You're right there it I'll take a while to do. We need to do something though because nwu players are a dying breed. I'd like to see the game not die out.

You know what would be sweet would be to have the duel be random in the amount of players. I E. 5v5. 2v2. Ect. I think if we do this we can keep the game closer for longer.

Lucifer
Donator

Postby Lucifer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Not sure about the 5v5 or such. Since idk how it will work if someone leaves/dcs...Rather - if we gonna put duel - a Maximum of 3v3 (also to prevent possible lag/dc issues during the duel). Or just the oldschool 1v1 as mentioned.

Anyway let's wait for Halibel to give his/her (idk lol) thoughts about this.

ShadowFrosT
Resource Storage

Postby ShadowFrosT » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Let me know what he / she think of the idea. It makes me excited about the re vamping of nwu. Just think about it. Think back to your childhood. Think about your first time. The first time you laid eyes on the hero of your dreams. Not just any heros. The strongest shinobi in the world. Then you come to the realization you have a great power now. The power to win wars. Then you realize the people that you play with. You start to see a pattern. Like rob_eats_noobs. You know him as the kid picked last for the football game. People like Lao who is the class clown always pulling a fast one on people. You think he's bad then you get killed by him and life flashes before your eyes. Am I... Am I... The noob.. The rob_eats_noobs. It can't be. The you enter a duel. Down on your luck. But you know you have to fighT now or you'll die for real this time. The opponent is rob. Your hand his hovering above the hot keys and your mouse hand is firm. You will not lose this battle. You must not let your faith grow weary.
Stay tuned for more of the shinobi tales

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:57 am

@Halibel
Did you get my pms?

Return to “Naruto Wars Unlimited”