Check back here from time to time to find the latest optimized testing version. When reporting bugs or other issues, please indicate the version played.
- Extra Chance rework. The primary goals have been to make cold streaks less common and increase options when approaching the move. There are new pros and cons that should make gameplay both more exciting and challenging.
- Combine rework. The ability to Combine has been split into distinct Combine (2x) and Combine (4x) actions. Additionally, Combine (3x) has been added and is functionally equivalent to Combine (4x) (that is, it will skip a quality).
- New one-hit slate combination move. When presented with, for example, both Hold and Air slates a single round, the player will now be able to create the Ancient slate directly.
- Various balance adjustments to the following towers: Silver, Sterling Silver, Silver Knight, Mighty Malachite, Fire Star, Yellow Sapphire, Star Yellow Sapphire, Ancient Blood Stone, Spell Slate, and Elder Slate.
- Board/UI update. The position of the clock has been moved, and the board will now keep track of your DPS, rank, and Damage Test status.
Look here for a full list of changes, or check in the game under `Information (F9)`.
- Load code: `zc6rg`