Ideas modifications

Moderator: nvs

wlysan
Basic Tree

Ideas modifications

Postby wlysan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:17 pm

This game is really good, play almost every day.
It would be possible to increase the amount of lvl game? Example get to lvl 70 instead of 50? And also increase the number of heads during the game?
I believe this way would be more interesting possibilities towers of possible combinations.
Of course it would be easier to kill the last boss with 2 million lives, however to balance this could have another boss besides this even more life.
Some tests changes as these could be inserted in the game as a parallel option. Ex: Difficulty: easy, medium, hard, extreme. game mode; Classic Race, "Test Mode".
Thank you very much in advance!

Esse jogo é realmente muito bom, jogo quase todos os dias.
Seria possível aumentar a quantidade de lvl do jogo? Exemplo chegar ao lvl 70 ao invés do 50? E tambem aumentar a quantidade de chefes durante o jogo?
Acredito que dessa maneira seria mais interessante as possibilidades de combinações de torres possíveis.
Claro que seria mais fácil matar o último chefe com 2 milhões de vida, porem para equilibrar isso poderia se ter um outro boss alem desse com ainda mais vida.
Algumas modificações testes como essas poderiam ser inseridas no jogo como uma opção paraléla. Ex: Dificuldade: easy, medio, hard, extreme. game mode; Classic, Race, "Modo Teste".
Desde ja agradeço! :D

nvs
Forest Walker

Re: Ideas modifications

Postby nvs » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi. Thanks for the ideas. If you haven't already, check out the plan for Gem TD+.

As far as more rounds or bosses, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I would rather improve variation in what already exists, in an effort to help promote more strategies.

wlysan
Basic Tree

Postby wlysan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 am

That's right, every effort is valid.
Just download version 1.3, I will test it.
I do not know if you already know, but perhaps this version you some idea:
https://www.epicwar.com/maps/117772/

A few years ago many people were playing this TD in Brazil, but due to lack of variation in games just discouraged and stopping.
If you can bring something new to this TD more people may be interested.
Due to college when I'm out of time to learn to program in LUA, but I have the War Craft Editor.
Future would encourage me to help with map editions.
My English is very bad sorry. :S

nvs
Forest Walker

Postby nvs » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 am

@wlysan

I am aware of that version. In fact, that is probably the only version beyond the original line that I consider good. I made a list of the changes it had months ago, but, lost it. I will give it another look, but I remember a few balance changes that I did not favor (for example, Jade's giving more gold).

The map is not programmed in Lua. Only the build script I created uses Lua, and I rarely change that. The map itself is programmed in JASS, a scripting language created by Blizzard.

PS: I cleaned up your extra posts for you in the other topic.

Return to “Gem TD+”