[LTD] whoisyolo@europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

dagame
Aura Tree

[LTD] whoisyolo@europe

Postby dagame » Wed May 03, 2017 8:13 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 337749.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #2
Your Warcraft III Username: da.game
Violator's Warcraft III Username: whoisyolo
Violated Rule(s): team killed/solo send
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 7 he solo sends before team agreeing on what level to send forcing rest of team to send. Also, causing confusion on future of game via what levels to send. Also, he solo sends on level 10.
Any further thoughts: We asked him plenty of times but he did not comply nor type back. I feel like after we lost 2 heals on level 5, his mindset was to play his own game. Although I did anti him on 5 possibly causing us to lose heals, my choice on anting was not for us to lose those heals but for him to get the gold on my leaks. I honestly was not watching the other side as I was just trying to get his guys antid on time.
I feel that he thought we had lost so he didn't care to play with the rest of the team. The forced send on 7 really messed up our strategy also. Had he not solo sent on level 10, I feel we couldve won the game. He even stopped communication after level 10. Though I know this is nothing major, I would like to see him banned for a couple of days for causing the loss.

uint8_t
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] whoisyolo@europe

Postby uint8_t » Wed May 03, 2017 8:15 pm

If he really caused the loss is almost impossible to evaluate. He also kept explaining his decisions and stayed calm, unlike you
(21:50 / Allied) da.game: enjoy the ban then

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [LTD] whoisyolo@europe

Postby Jabba41 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:05 pm

User warned.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”