Civilization Wars Monthly Tournament December 2016

Moderators: XGDeath3, Quetra

XGDeath3
Armored Tree

Re: Civilization Wars Monthly Tournament December 2016

Postby XGDeath3 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 pm

@RaptorXI I wasn't planning on it. If that is something you are interested in, you are more than welcome to compile and organize it. :)
Eternal Noob of Civ Wars

Civ_ONE
Resource Storage

Postby Civ_ONE » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Does anyone know if the unit statistics can be extracted from the map file, or if someone has already compiled every unit stat?

Krunk
Resource Storage

Postby Krunk » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:39 am

Is it too late to sign up now? Just got home from vacation and didn't manage to find a team before that

XGDeath3
Armored Tree

Postby XGDeath3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Sorry @Krunk it is too late to sign up this month, however I will be opening up registration for January soonish.

In other news, I have become much more busy than I expected for this time of year and I have been unable to properly coordinate my team and overcome our vast span of time zones. As a result, I have forfeit all of Kalesian Empire's matches for this tournament. Sorry team!

To everyone else: Get those games played! Moonbright and we_win_u_lose are the only teams with a recorded game. After you play your game, have a team captain send me the ENT replay link with the winner. Thanks!

Go go go!
Eternal Noob of Civ Wars

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:26 pm

If a team's player has gone MIA and cannot be contacted, message me and I may be able to fill in.

XGDeath3
Armored Tree

Postby XGDeath3 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:13 pm

To all participants: I have not seen much traction this past week in games played. I realize weekends are probably the best times for games, so I hope you guys pick it up this weekend. However, if I do not see any more game results posted to me, I am going to start assigning times for games to be played by teams. If you miss the time, the game will be recorded as a draw unless I hear from the teams that they are scheduling the match themselves.

I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to plan their own games, but frankly it doesn't appear to be happening. So, starting on Monday if no games get played this weekend, I will set up slots of times for matches to be played so that we can move this tournament forward. In future tournaments, I will better plan the times at the beginning to avoid this issue.
Eternal Noob of Civ Wars

alteregok
Resource Storage

Postby alteregok » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:44 am

Team moonbright will be available for three to four hours from 21:00 this sunday(Dec 11). The time is based on US.EAST. Any team that will be available at that time plz pn me or post a reply.

XGDeath3
Armored Tree

Postby XGDeath3 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:10 am

@Alteregok @godoflove @civiliznations @Deckman559 @Soowka @Drag0nspirit @noctosphere

And to anyone else whom I didn't tag - this is an announcement. The game have not been getting played and I want to move this along so I am assigning a game night.

Wednesday, December 14th at 7:00pm EST until 11:00 pm EST will be game time. Join channel "Clan CLV" on USEAST. POST IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOUR TEAM IS READY. When your team is online, find another team play your matches. Play as many games as you can in this time period. If you or your team cannot make this time, message me immediately. If I do not get a notification and you are a no show, you will forfeit this tournament.

Thank you.
Eternal Noob of Civ Wars

Noctosphere
Forest Walker

Postby Noctosphere » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:38 am

alteregok wrote:@x.g.death3 ya ik right. this is the perfect timing for games. but atm i cant even keep sitting on my butt more than a few min cuz it hurts my ankle so badly. had a complicated operation 2 days ago. i have 4 fractures on tibia and fibula of my ankle plus ligament impairment between them. im on constant pain killers right now. but now im so eager to play this. ill try to lease a laptop with a wifi from the hospital.( my wife would kill me lol). may be i can play sides with the laptop on my belly. wish me luck.

hope you get better soon :(

EDIT: Lol, didnt noticed it was posted weeks ago, but still, hope you get better :)

alteregok
Resource Storage

Postby alteregok » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:00 am

Team Moonbright is ready to play.

XGDeath3
Armored Tree

Postby XGDeath3 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:52 pm

Attention all!

The champions of the December 2016 tournament are Team moonbright! Congratulations AlterEgoK, lvlwawang, and sera1021!
Eternal Noob of Civ Wars

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Can never beat the alteregok

Return to “Civilization Wars”