leaver

Moderators: HELLRAlSER, ENT Staff

dx_
Basic Tree

leaver

Postby dx_ » Sun May 12, 2024 4:45 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12212330

blue wanted us to !draw for no reasons, then left
Last edited by dx_ on Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cykelkyll
Basic Tree

Re: leaver

Postby cykelkyll » Sun May 12, 2024 5:54 pm

You gotta be fucking kidding me. You really got the nerves to make this ban request while I was asking for pause because of food delievery and I came back literally after 30 seconds and then the round begun and someone had unpaused. I leaked the fucking entire wave, because either red or someone in your team unpaused.

When you make a report like this, make sure to fucking state the real facts instead of crying nerd. Admins can watch replay if they want.

cykelkyll
Basic Tree

Postby cykelkyll » Sun May 12, 2024 5:57 pm

and btw. we were ahead that game, 1 heal up, red solo sends on 17, we ask for kick and maybe draw due to a troller. I paused and said brb and someone unpaused and I leaked the entire wave. Thank god you're dumb.

Please admin watch replay and ban this clown :o)

dx_
Basic Tree

Postby dx_ » Sun May 12, 2024 6:16 pm

i didnt unpause, idk who did. after pause i went for coffee

about red - you both were wrong, we dont know him. its not domixy with who we play

i just checked rules viewtopic.php?f=248&t=147429
'AFK: Do not go AFK for an excessive amount of time without notifying other players.' - you havent notified nobody about you afk
'Do not deceive players about rules to get them banned or force them to do something they are not obligated to (e.g., !draw).'

(41:39 / All) Didyoumissme?: kick and draw ty
(41:40 / All) Didyoumissme?: red troll

why would we believe you after he held insta rage lvl 10?

cykelkyll
Basic Tree

Postby cykelkyll » Sun May 12, 2024 7:01 pm

While you're watching chatlogs, please notify everything instead of taking small parts of it.

We wrote several of times that he was solosending, teal agreed.

Doorbell was ringing so therefore I paused and wrote "brb", I actually misspelled it, because I was in a hurry.
But I wonder why you or your team allowed him to unpause, when we at first tried to kick him + told you that he was trolling and then I said I had to brb. How come it doesn't come to your mind that something is off here?

Return to “HELLHALT TD”