HHTD bugged af :)

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

peeweegunz
Aura Tree

HHTD bugged af :)

Postby peeweegunz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Hey there.

I am not sure where to put this topic, so i just went with it.

The current version of HHTD seems VERY buggy.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 765482.w3g

In this game for example,

At level 12, 29:50 replay time, teal starts getting a message saying "name is lumber cheating for x amount" and it kept reducing his lumber to 0, so he was no longer able to get any lumber for the rest of the game. That alone made us straight up lose, cause he wasn't able to send, get income, even upping farm was impossible.

Another thing is when i was controlling king on 17, and when someone healed at arround 44:40 i lost control of the king and it went back into AI mode and i have to reclick it to get it back for some reason.

idk what can be done about this, but thought i'd let you guys know. And yes this is probably not the right section of the forum to put this topic but i didn't know where else to put it :)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: HHTD bugged af :)

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

peeweegunz
Aura Tree

Re: HHTD bugged af :)

Postby peeweegunz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:46 pm

@HELLRAlSER

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 769528.w3g

Lumber cheat bug appeared again, this time for both my teammates, lost the game by default cause of it, a game changing bug like this should not appear in a ranked game mode...

please fix asap.

Return to “Bug Reports”