Test period of HellHalt In-house league

Moderators: HELLRAlSER, ENT Staff

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Test period of HellHalt In-house league

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Hello guys , I'm glad to present you HELLHALT IN-HOUSE LEAGUE Test period 5 February - 18 April
The main purpose of the league would be to collect information like(How much games could be played for one week , How much players we can get in and what is the activity of this test league ) .

Rules:

[ 1 ] - Mode would be PHACDM or PAACDM which would be picked from the players of each game .
[ 2 ] - No cross building / Middle build . Allowing sharing of auras (1 of each kind )
[ 3 ] - Selling towers or building delays to get advantage under any way during playing is not allowed .
[ 4 ] - Leaving at purpose to give advantage is not allowed .
[ 5 ] - After each game , one of the players would have to send replay link to me or Halo_Mauler .
[ 6 ] - Games would be hosted via Ent hosting or if their bots are down , P4M with his detd bots would take care for the hosting of each game .
[ 7 ] - Do not juggle or change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
[ 8 ] - All games must !votebalance by the owner or all players agree to a different set-up

Disconnects / Glitches / Draws :

If someone is disconnected from the game , players would have to decide if they want to draw or not , if the team with more players don't want to there would be compensation for the team with 2 players ( 1 point ) and if the opposite team win , they wont get points . If a team is found to be abusing by plug pulling/dropping on purpose the players from that team would be punished with -6 points from their overall .
If glitch happens (4 Heals , Game crash , More than 2 players get crash) game would be replayed .

Prizes :

During test period there wont be any prices at all but we would see , if one of our partners want to help us we would give some bunch of games in steam and there would be in game prize for the winner .

Points system :

Win - 3 points
Lose - 0 points
Draw - 1 point (If the team who give draw have full amount of heals , they get the point otherwise both team get 0 )

Games :
Would be played when 4/6(2x2 or 3x3) players are collected for a game . When game is finished , one of the players would have to send me link from ent stats . Games would be played on 1100 bot .

Table with players:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1098481374
If someone want to participate would have to Private message one of Administrators of this league (Me ,
@Halo_Mauler , @Dew ) .

If someone need more information feel free to pm me or join our discord of hellhalt https://discord.gg/peab5je and i would be there to answer on everything

Return to “HELLHALT TD”