Impression about the new version v5.0.16

Moderators: HELLRAlSER, ENT Staff

Letbell
Treant

Impression about the new version v5.0.16

Postby Letbell » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:50 pm

There are some good and bad things about the version, but overall from what I've experienced is that 70% good things, 20% bad things, and 10% not so sure thing.

Let's start talking about some bad things;
As a hybrid spammer, goblin engineer is no longer spammable in tier 1, and they have been shift to tier 3; which is quite reasonable, because they've been quite very overpower for hybrid players to access this units in early on, and easily carry the whole team.
Although, I've learn there are way to get around siege levels without mutants, but for some I hope they get along with the new changes.

The cost of hybrid's individual tiers has been increased; it's not much of a big deal, because all I need to do is spend and upgrade units wisely. However, with this new change, I cannot push my lumber to a stable range as I used to in the previous patches.

Let's start talking about some good things;
The new changes of meat wagon to flesh launcher to black plague is absolutely the most disgusting things I've ever seen compare to mutant lol. Why is that? because black plague does 150 true dps over 3 sec is a huge deal here (However, they are not stack-able compare to wyvern)
From my perspective, this is a huge deal, because single tower that can almost deal all type of dps is pretty insane (half siege and half true dps?! Yay!). Typically, I thought mutant was necessary for siege levels, but not anymore.

There are more, but i'm still check out their pros and con. This is what I already seen so far after 1 hybrid game in new patch.

digitalistical
Aura Tree

Re: Impression about the new version v5.0.16

Postby digitalistical » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 am

Black plague require unit to live the huge initial atk dmg and low aoe.

Need a guide for this new ver too. Whos this seraphim?

keler
Resource Storage

Postby keler » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:48 pm

The new version doesnt work on mac computers :( im getting disconnected everytime the game is launched. A beta would have been nice before u launched the new version, so such an obvious bug could be solved before launch - no offense :)

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Seraphim is like your own guardian and somewhat like a mercenary class. You can summon him as long you have 500 minimum value and 20 food.
So probably right after level 2 and with a fast upgrade on farm. You'll be able to use seraphim.

ZinGir
Donator

Postby ZinGir » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Unleased spirit is now worthless.
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

ZinGir
Donator

Postby ZinGir » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Spiders useless aswel
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

Return to “HELLHALT TD”