Unban, and complaint against mattybatty

Moderator: HELLRAlSER

Fontwell
Resource Storage

Unban, and complaint against mattybatty

Postby Fontwell » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:44 am

Yet again i been banned for no reason by mattybatty, he randomly bans whoever he feels like for no reason when i try join a game its listed as trolling . i never troll any game nor leave any game and always try work as a team . Can someone look into this please
Username Nottingham

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: Unban, and complaint against mattybatty

Postby mattybatty » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:03 pm

i have been watching you and all your alts. you build as troll and say sorry im new. that is not true. i will unban you now but continue to watch. and do not mass explode trees in the future. if you want to ruin games go somewhere else. i regularly go to games where there are players i am not familiar with to see how they play. thank you.

(05:53 / Allied) Penitz: so, you are new?
(05:56 / Allied) Nottingham: no

(32:18 / Allied) Geared: they will send now
(32:20 / Allied) Geared: up king

(01:52 / Allied) Nottingham: 360 holds if they send dont think 300 does

(01:16 / Allied) MailOrder: when we send?
(01:22 / Allied) MailOrder: and btw blue and teal are homos

(11:58 / Allied) DirtyEnergy: we need to up

Linkin1210
Armored Tree

Postby Linkin1210 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:06 pm

People were not happy you take offlane, while leaking what should not be leaked... and not saving for rage when the team sends, then claiming you are aware of the basics of the game... Perhaps try to play more dual lane and watch the whole board, whilst playing... You could also watch a few replays of high elo players, and you can boost your play, and avoid conflict like that...
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 117913.w3g

This is an example from only one game...

Fontwell
Resource Storage

Postby Fontwell » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:11 pm

@linkin i simply joined and it started , @mattybatty so if i make a mistake im a troll? so i have to be up to a certain standard to not be a troll im simply not that great as alot of people on hell, when have i ever been toxic to my team or not sent with team or not tried to work as a team? your simply grasping at straws , and yes im still learning at hallhat its a complex game but the fact you ban and suggest i troll for not being great is a joke. so i ask why you banned me what reason and what game did i troll?

Linkin1210
Armored Tree

Postby Linkin1210 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:30 pm

You are quite eloquent, which helps a lot... I am no admin, but I browsed your games and there were some issues in pretty much all games... like Matty said above. Hence I am not sure why you are asking the same question again...

Maybe you could try playing some more single player too to practice different builds (there is a -test mode for a reason), or simply the Battle Net... as well as watching a few replays of high elo players (most recommended)

The standards here are indeed a bit higher (i.e. making your teammates happy), so you could take this as a lesson, and try to improve...

Believe you me- being banned to then make an appeal to get unbanned, shall make you a better person/player : )

Enjoy

gQuest
Resource Storage

Postby gQuest » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:06 pm

matty is the best thing to happen to ENT since ENt announce they are stopping continuous service. without him, HHTD will be unplayable. Thank god For matty. Ban everyone who break rules. in my honest opinion, you need to ask for help... you don't know how to play or are learning, go ask for help. stop playing bad and then get upset when teammates are mad at you. everyone assume you know how to play since this game is old. asking for help, your team gladly will offer advice even if you disagree, they can explain to you why. and i think another issue, stay away from solo lane if you are new... solo lane is priority lane for carrying. if you not good or are learning, why you go that role?

Return to “Archive”