(02:37 / All) PUTIN_NAVY: take it as the opportunity to learn something new
(02:58 / All) 1700deadValue: you are the most stupid guy on whole ent
(03:03 / All) 1700deadValue: a shame you are here
(03:10 / All) kobz: his name explains a lot
(03:14 / All) 1700deadValue: yap
(03:19 / All) 1700deadValue: fucking stupid idiot
(03:24 / All) 1700deadValue: !ignore putin

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ning_Rules
Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively. :!: he has clearly violated this rule
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.

Siop
Aura Tree

Re: Ban request 1700deadValue

Postby Siop » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:25 pm

You mean bann because something like this? That are three random games i picked. Good luck. Then you will get bann forever.

(03:07 / Allied) PUTIN_NAVY: that's the danish retard

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 146118.w3g

(02:03 / All) PUTIN_NAVY: what a retard

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 145370.w3g

(11:48 / Allied) PUTIN_NAVY: ur leaking all cos ur stupid

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 145321.w3g

You did not kick an afk player, thats gameruining and stupid and deserves a bann.

n4thyra
Forest Walker

Postby n4thyra » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:55 pm

Congratulations on wasting your time and finding replays in which I expressed my opinion during particular events.
There are far more replays where I did tell someone off, in most cases, for a good reason.

You started your toxicity for no particular reason, I've never called anyone a retard for no reason.

You're trying to find every reason to justify your false claims, it was you who started this battle and just because you're good at this game doesn't mean you're smart and/or flawless.
From Discord it's clear that you're brainwashed by the western propaganda and hate Putin, lol, which has nothing to do with the game itself or me.

Try going to a shop and calling someone a fucking stupid idiot without any previous context and you will see how these people will react to you, I doubt you'll be able to go shopping there ever again, You're never going to get a draw/kick unless you behave.

You're a pathetic low IQ individual who can't accept his own wrong doings, I can accept mine and I know very well I haven't always behaved well.

Siop
Aura Tree

Postby Siop » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:06 pm

quote n4tyra

Congratulations on wasting your time and finding replays in which I expressed my opinion during particular events.
There are far more replays where I did tell someone off, in most cases, for a good reason.

You started your toxicity for no particular reason, I've never called anyone a retard for no reason.

You're trying to find every reason to justify your false claims, it was you who started this battle and just because you're good at this game doesn't mean you're smart and/or flawless.
From Discord it's clear that you're brainwashed by the western propaganda and hate Putin, lol, which has nothing to do with the game itself or me.

Try going to a shop and calling someone a fucking stupid idiot without any previous context and you will see how these people will react to you, I doubt you'll be able to go shopping there ever again, You're never going to get a draw/kick unless you behave.

You're a pathetic moron who can't accept his own wrong doings, I can accept mine and I know very well I haven't always behaved well.

quote end.

What I marked tells everything about you, I hope you get banned forever because of it. Also this topic is closed for me.

n4thyra
Forest Walker

Postby n4thyra » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:34 pm

Repeating the same stuff over and over again, you can't bring up anything objective.
A close-minded boy with no own opinions, I can't say I feel sorry for you, I can't be bothered, there are so many like you.
Go and watch TV to get the real "truth" so you can sleep peacefully again, lol.

I suggest contacting b00by, you two will be a perfect match.

By the way, I bet they won't ban you despite the fact that you've clearly broken the rules, yeah, the top-tier privileged player with a shitty character whose brain is the size of a pea, :mrgreen: . You're nobody in life, people here stick to you just because of your skills in the game :mrgreen:

Return to “Archive”