Balance suggestion to brouder

Moderator: broud3r

Qvist
Treant

Balance suggestion to brouder

Postby Qvist » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Dont understand why you need 22 attack to 1 hit satyr on level 7 but only need 18 attack to 1 hit level 8? That is odd tbh, if possible make level 8 more dangerous to king.

Another thing is level 14? What happened with that level, without doubt the easiest level in the game after 10 really??? Kinda ruin the game since everygame is 15 race. So ts, hydra locks always win those races.

Level 14 used to be super hard and I suspect you changed something on 14 in your patches?

Kinda too static when games always end on 15

I also want to say that what you did with level 11 was so good for the game :) made archers and aqua ygg much much more ballanced post 10. But 14 is still too easy for almost all units..
Was also thinking maybe 14 never works because gargoyle is not good send on 14 anymore for some reason?

Hakuna
Forest Walker

Re: Balance suggestion to brouder

Postby Hakuna » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:55 pm

I don't think 14 got changed. Maybe the meta changed but not the wave.

Also you are ignoring 12 and 13 which are both really strong into many of the meta units.

The big thing I find is different now is that since 21 is so strong, sending on 17/18/20 is borderline suicide unless you're convinced you can hold 21.
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

broud3r
ENT Staff

Re: Balance suggestion to brouder

Postby broud3r » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 pm

they got less hp for beeing ranged and therefore you need less attack with the king. vs stomp or immo its actually pretty dangerous tho.

level 14 was untouched so far but there are simply way more units nowdays to cover that round.

i dont like that so many games end on 15 either... will think about a solution.

Return to “LTD Mega”