Best tower for cross?

Moderator: broud3r

dler11
Basic Tree

Best tower for cross?

Postby dler11 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:43 pm

I was just wondering what you guys think the best tower for crossing is. I guess it can be split into 2: best for pushing fast and best for holding full demon sends. EA for pushing and Ambassadors for holding for example

Letbell
Treant

Re: Best tower for cross?

Postby Letbell » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 pm

I'm not familiar with LTD Mega units (except with Hellhalt TD), but I saw people went Hades and thunderbird on crosses as they're pretty much secure waves 14 and above. In other game, I also saw people went dark mage and God of Death for solid securing both lanes.

Other mention: Egg sack is op

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Tue May 07, 2019 1:22 pm

EA + slow aura > all. What you have after that doesn't really matter too much. If played properly you'll be so far ahead by the time mid game hits that you can spam pretty much everything and still win. Cross is busted. Get good and play solo lanes.
LTD 1 & 2 veteran | full-time streamer @twitch/akitos

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed May 08, 2019 9:43 pm

I'm a noob in LTD, but I know that hades holds pretty much anything, you just gotta make sure you don't underbuild xD
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

LockeLamora
Resource Storage

Postby LockeLamora » Wed May 08, 2019 11:40 pm

I'd say ea for pushing and ts for holding the lane, altho start is rough, first 3 levels are critical. After that you should hold everything until midgame.

Return to “LTD Mega”