!ff ! draw abuse JOKE RULES

Moderator: broud3r

Krocis
Treant

!ff ! draw abuse JOKE RULES

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:03 pm

ok so i did recon and so many ppl got ban lately for those bs rules what doesnt make sense at all.
once u got majority vote there shud not be punishment since we live in democracy?
either u make it 4/4 or 8/8 or stop ban ppl for this shit rule.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: !ff ! draw abuse JOKE RULES

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:55 pm

I support this

thegreatMOAMOA
Aura Tree

Postby thegreatMOAMOA » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Support, half measure makes no sense

D3usEX
Basic Tree

Postby D3usEX » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Also supporting this. When 6/8 vote for a draw and they get punished for it... something is not right.

gurjop
Forest Walker

Postby gurjop » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Spoiler!
draw abuse is no joke, but agree it should atleast be 4/4 votes in ff, you guys have now proved that you draw because you don't want to play with a certain player. So if this goes through and "can't abuse draw since it's a vote" becomes the new rule, you can just draw every game he's in, just for shits and giggles? If he's breaking rules, report him and he'll get longer and longer bans. Or simply dodge him. But saying that you should be able to draw every game he's in is just bullshit.

nvm, 8/8 vote draw would fix this.
holymoly: lot of ppl want play with me.
ROFL

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm

All i see here are people that abused that command and got punished or friends of them. But i feel its fair 8/8 draw and 4/4 ff. I support that suggestion. That will decrease the incovenience that it can create.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 am

This is part of ENT's system not part of the LTD map specifically, might want a staff member to move it to the 'suggestions' subforum. Also support this, heaps of bullshit reports for this which are really difficult to handle properly most of the time because of the subjective nature of 'abuse' when it pertains to a majority vote.

Must be 7/8 for draw tho, otherwise impossible to draw with 1 afk
Last edited by epicdeath on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:13 am

It is absolutely an ineffective and unfair rule.

Picture this scenario: Game goes past 20 where both teams hold
2 people want to continue playing
6 people dont want to continue playing (because 20+ sucks maaaan!)#
6 people vote draw, it passes
2 people who wanted to continue playing are now sad, they report the 6 people, and get them banned for 2 days?
Or is "20+ sucks man" a legitimate excuse for drawing?

please
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
thegreatMOAMOA (Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:45 pm)

gurjop
Forest Walker

Postby gurjop » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:04 am

epicdeath wrote:This is part of ENT's system not part of the LTD map specifically, might want a staff member to move it to the 'suggestions' subforum. Also support this, heaps of bullshit reports for this which are really difficult to handle properly most of the time because of the subjective nature of 'abuse' when it pertains to a majority vote.

Must be 7/8 for draw tho, otherwise impossible to draw with 1 afk

I thought about that too, but you can still kick afker(s) and the draw would go through.
holymoly: lot of ppl want play with me.
ROFL

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:37 pm

The draw rule has been a constant source of controversy, bickering and a seemingly endless supply for heated arguments.

As the rule currently states, drawing or forfeiting a game before it is beyond any doubt, 100% certainly over can lead to penalties. This translates to no draw/ff unless there is a reason ( player has dced/left, king leaks are undoubtedly too many for the king to survive, etc ). Losing 3-4 heals on 3 or 5 or 7 or even 10 does not qualify as a valid reason. Keep in mind that cases vary.

This rule wasn't placed so we can ban more people. It was placed so we can protect users from players who decide to give up prematurely, be it by frustration, unwillingness to go on or simple outbursts. Sure, we've all been in games where we just wanna abandon ship, but that doesn't mean it's okay for the rest of the players. There's always the option of just leaving.

At the moment, no staff can implement any technical suggestions. We simply lack the knowledge. Therefore, increasing the vote requirements is not an option.

In conclusion, we are left with but one option. Rework or remove the rule completely. Personally, i don't think removing it would be wise. I'd rather make it more lenient.

If you guys would like to take the time to come up with an idea to improve said rule, please post your suggestion(s) on the appropriate section so everyone can voice his/her opinion.
viewforum.php?f=9

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Yea and if we keep this retarded rule we will be judged by non-skilled mod :D who just decide if !ff or !draw was relevant or irelevant.
NO THANKS

Losing 3-4 heals on 3 or 5 or 7 or even 10 does not qualify as a valid reason. Keep in mind that cases vary.

losing 3 heals on 7 is okish, but losing 3 heals on 3 or 5 ? COME ON yea, all of games not eneded until king is dead, but wtf? so if u are losing in football 10:0 yea game is not over yet, but come on be realistic????????? 3 heals on 3 or 5 :D:D::D

kasper699
Treant

Postby kasper699 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:15 am

4/4 ff still would not work the other team can get you banned even tho they win. for example my 1st ff abuse ban was such case.

8/8 draw would not work. when there is a afk your fucked there will be auto leaver bans inc

Return to “LTD Mega”