TepidFever

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

TepidFever
Resource Storage

TepidFever

Postby TepidFever » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Warcraft III username: TepidFever
Realm: USEast
Situation: Banned here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=28703
Why you should be unbanned: Jew has banned me for building factories in attempt to kill titan. I didn't realize people could be banned for being new and trying to make a play. I admit I made the 200 shelters (more or less) in attempt to build a maze which my more experienced friend told me to do. The game was over and the titan died before following the maze to the message "Hi". I killed green's ARC as he is a mate of mine and I whispered him asking him if I could and he said yes. He was merely trying to troll from my understanding in normal chat. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot it so I don't have proof of his okay. If Jew watched the replay successfully he would notice every time I "ghosted" titan already had vision of unit(s). I feel this game moderator needs to learn the ropes a bit better so this unfortunate banning doesn't happen to anyone else! Cheers.

EDIT: I am not in association with "jakers" and "bonezy72" I have never seen this people before.... False accusations..

Virulence
Donator

Re: TepidFever

Postby Virulence » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Denied most definitely. You aren't a new player to ID, nor are you new to ENT, and you knew exactly what you were doing, so your blatant lies aren't going to help you get unbanned.

I'm not even going to mention the blatant lie about you not knowing who Jakers and Bonezy are, either.
lionsblood wrote:...im a professional map maker...

Stealing others' work and calling it your own doesn't make you a professional map maker.

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: TepidFever

Postby matdas » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 am

@tepidfever
"EDIT: I am not in association with "jakers" and "bonezy72" I have never seen this people before.... False accusations.."

Actually you are in association with them. Try not to hide your past.

You tried trolling the admins with a bonezy account. Which, we are happily obliging to your troll, where we can blatantly ban you for a year if we really wanted to and then toss it under the rug. However, we are better than that. I suggest you stop lying to everyone.
If we get tired of you, we can always troll you back.

Return to “Processed Appeals”