SpawnLQX

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SpawnLQX
Donator

SpawnLQX

Postby SpawnLQX » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 am

Warcraft III username: SpawnLQX
Realm: @euro.bnet
Situation: got banned by Shane9999
Why you should be unbanned: I dont rly care to have this ban taken off as Im right now going to start playing other game, though you obviously should watch the replays more carefully, got banned for building "almost nothing", since I had no gold for like anything more, before afker came back my side wouldve leak a tone.
Shane, maybe before you spread bans all around, take a closer look on what was going on, coas you made it very clear and obvious, while it clearly wasnt that clear and obvious, maybe I couldve build some more later, but I had every right to get pissed.
Anyway bad experiance for me, demotivating to stick around here, since this game has too many douchebags, and aparently some of the currant mods are not very qualified, all of this is just a waste nerves and time.

Shane9999
Treant

Re: SpawnLQX

Postby Shane9999 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 pm

You had negative value, and were not incoming or contributing at all to the game as far as I could see. But since I'm feeling merciful...

Ban reduced to 3 days

Don't do it again... contribute to games even if you think they are over. Don't ruin them further.

Return to “Processed Appeals”