Ban appeal for Jpinkman

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jpinkman
Resource Storage

Ban appeal for Jpinkman

Postby Jpinkman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Jpinkman
Realm/Gateway: jpinkman@server.eurobattle.net
Why are you banned: Solo sending lvl 14
Why you should be unbanned:
I "sent solo" lvl 14 because I was playing with new players that did not understand that the game wouldnt go to lvl 17 as they wanted. They wanted to send lvl 17, and in fact, game ended before it, so we lost with full lumber.

Here is a review by Hyo:

On 13, red states he wants to send on 14, to which purple/teal say no, still after his team says no, he goes ahead and solo sends on 14; However and even if this was a solo send, he did have a point (and enemies agreed): You guys should have sent on 14 (You had no chance to survive till 17 - they could have chosen which level they want to send, and win basically)

Imo, considering this was just one situation (he dind't solo send, or do anything wrong throughout the game), and considering you guys died on 14 (his send dind't impact the game either), i woulnd't ban him at this time (mostly leave a warning for future cases - After reviewing the game, i'd have to agree with red: You guys had no chance to survive till 17, thats for sure)

I think its really unfair to ban me for 2 days because of this, since I was right to send lvl 14, the team just didnt realize it was the right level, and died all with their lumber in pockets.

Jpinkman
Resource Storage

Re: Ban appeal for Jpinkman

Postby Jpinkman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Well, i reviewed this game as well back then, and i'd have to agree with him that 2 days on a debatable single instance of solo sending, is excessive.

After round 10, they knew they were in troubles: 0 heals, enemies with better income/lumber, so they coulnd't try to race 15 (with 0 heals, unless ur stupid lols), so their only real chance (if there was any) was to send 13/14, trying to force enemies to up king, and gain time to race 17 (Low probability, but not sending from 10 till 17 with 0 heals, was simply not gonna work, any ltd player, watching that scenario, would know that).

Sending on 13 vs EA would be a bad idea obv, so 14 was their only chance: Send 14, force the enemy to up king, dropping the chances of getting a send on 15, and race for 17 (Yes let's be real: Their chances of winning were low as fk, and pretty much impossible with 0 heals considering enemy units/cross, income, lumber)

So:

If he solo sent? Yes
If that's against the rules? Yes
If it had impact, and he should be banned for it ? Not really, considering they lost the game on the level after, and his allies died with all lumber on their pocket - since they think u can survive from 10 to 17 with 0 heals, and expect to win rofl (unless your enemies would be dumb enough to send like mass dinos, whelps and useless shit lol ...)

And that's why i said he shoulnd't have been banned -> Considering how the game was going, despite the fact his team disagreed with him, sending on 14 was their only chance of holding the game longer and try to win: You won't hold from 10 to 17 with 0 heals, considering how the game was going (even his enemies said the same, cuz it was obvious their only chance); I'm pretty sure he dind't solo send "on an important part of the game", considering how the game was going/ended.

@Jpinkman Do keep in mind that solo sending is bannable (and thats why i suggested the warning, since in case u would be reported, in the future, u'd be banned for it), but in this case and regarding the game in question, this ban shoulnd't have happened.

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:34 pm

@Jpinkman , regardless go to our wiki and copy and paste the rules you broke onto here.
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

Jpinkman
Resource Storage

Postby Jpinkman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 pm

I broke the following rule:

Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.

I'd like to state that i reallye NEVER send solo, always play as part of the team, even sending the creep team agrees to send. In this PARTICULAR game I noticed a unusual situation and insisted in solo sending.

Well, from now on, I assure you I wont solo send in any condition, even if it means to die with full lumber in pockets when my team doesnt see we cant go through so many levels and survive whith 0 heals.

Jpinkman
Resource Storage

Postby Jpinkman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:45 pm

And I'd like to thank you Hyo for all your care and strategy interpretation. You used the best words to describe how I feel and i apologize for this behavior.

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:59 pm

@Jpinkman
I will be unbanning you.
@FalenGa , btw.
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

Return to “Processed Appeals”