Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

GuybolGris
Basic Tree

Ban appeal

Postby GuybolGris » Wed May 31, 2017 11:02 pm

GuybolGris:
Europe:
Refusing to kick:
Hello, i have been banned because i refused to kick a player, i got to tell you the story about this game. First of all, I did not votekick this player, i don't deny anything, but what happenned is that we had a level 1 leaver and ennemy team refused to draw the game, i know that it is not a rule so i talked with them about manners, but those 2 peoples did not wanted draw to punish a player in my team they argued with in lobby in a previous game. for some reason a player in their team started to leak and we took advantage in game, since one of them was trying to draw and leaking i thought that this guy was a troll, at this moment they tried to draw, which seemed to be such a joke seeing their earlier behaviour. We also were winning the game. After i saw them trying to kick one of them obviously the troll but we were already on level 7 winning the game so i did not thought it would have changed anything.
It was not meant by my side to violate any rule and i apologize for it, i hope u understand my point of you,
Regards.
:

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban appeal

Postby FalenGa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:33 am

Hello GuybolGris,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@GuybolGris

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban appeal

Postby FalenGa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm

No response. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”