Why did you ban me Hutzu

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Why did you ban me Hutzu

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Your Warcraft III username: PROTEAMKILLER
Realm/Gateway: EUROPE
Why are you banned: I WAS NOT REPORTED IN THIS BAN REQUEST
Why you should be unbanned: Because ivan bratmi didn't make report against me for being afk. This is a thing which you observed Hutzu, BUT I WAS NOT REPORTED BY ANY PLAYER FOR THIS. And you should give penalties against players which were reported in the ban request. And i was not there involved.

Admin Hutzu, you are wrong, why you banned me since the report was done against other 6 players for Vk abuse, and not against me for being afk. Even if i was afk, doesn't give you the right to ban me, because you should analyze the ban request reason and is clearly that is not against me for being afk... I request from you to unban me, either other admin should analyze this ban appeal.
Screenshot_2017-08-26-16-48-56-815_com.android.browser.png
Screenshot_2017-08-26-16-48-56-815_com.android.browser.png (370.76 KiB) Viewed 1012 times

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Re: Why did you ban me Hutzu

Postby Hutzu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm

So if I saw someone maphacking while I observe a BRQ, I should let it go because he wasn't reported?
Moderators are not limited to the people being reported.
These users thanked the author Hutzu for the post (total 2):
Panopticon (Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 pm) • Leastjuh (Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:09 pm)

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:58 pm

You can't compare someone who is maphacking with my case... So if you would see someone do 200 corner delay at any lvl you would ban him for that ? And for example the report was done against other player which juggle at king. I gave you an example now, but your not right Hutzu... YOu only should analyze Violaters and Violated rule, not what other things you observe in the match. @Hazardous or @Art)Y please check my case...I deserve to be unbanned.

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 pm

G0LIATH_05 wrote:You can't compare someone who is maphacking with my case... So if you would see someone do 200 corner delay at any lvl you would ban him for that ?

Yes, I can use that as an comparison to show that you are wrong with your statement, as you were saying that as a general statement.
And yes, I would ban that person for 200 corner delay.

I will let someone else handle your appeal. Just for info at the one doing it:
viewtopic.php?t=115073

@Jabba41 was lenient with his ban-duration but warned him what would happen if it happens again (5+ days). I banned for the minimum of those 5+ days and it was 5 days after ban (9th to 14th August) that he was afk again.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 pm

So the problem here is that OP thinks we can't ban anyone but the person who was reported when reviewing ban requests? That's hilarious, I actually laughed out loud.

If an ENT moderator sees someone break rules in a replay, it doesn't matter why s/he is watching it. You get banned.

So I take it that you agree that you did break rules but you shouldn't have been banned because you were not reported, ergo should stay banned?
These users thanked the author Haunt for the post:
Essenze (Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:47 pm)

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:53 pm

G0LIATH_05 wrote:Even if i was afk, doesn't give you the right to ban me, because you should analyze the ban request reason and is clearly that is not against me for being afk...

This is simply not true.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:16 pm

@G0LIATH_05 If you want to get a reduced duration for your ban, i'd invite you to go to ENT wiki, read the rules and copy/paste here the rules that you broke.
Thanks in advance.

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Man sorry for that.. i know this is my issue which i need to solve out im sorry for being afk which means felt asleep but please this ban request was not made against me... @quentin if you want tell you what rule has been broken is this one "Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer."... but please unban me and promise i wont repeat again. IF NEXT TIME I WILL FALL ASLEEP AGAIN BAN ME 1 MONTH...but unban me now please and let me help my team in LTL.

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Ok, I will !accept your appeal and unban you.

However, please note that next time you do that, you will be banned 1 month, so I'd suggest you really stop that now.

Best regards.

Return to “Processed Appeals”