Unban me plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Bobchi
Aura Tree

Unban me plz

Postby Bobchi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Player1
Realm/Gateway: USEAST
Why are you banned: "vk failed tid". I do not understand this, could you please clarify why am I being banned? I was not expecting this and do not think I deserve this.
Why you should be unbanned: I feel I did nothing wrong I don't understand why am I banned? quite silly.

Thx

Zeratul

Re: Unban me plz

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Brq link: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=117541

Hello @Bobchi ,

Please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Thanks in advance

@Beerlord fyi

Bobchi
Aura Tree

Postby Bobchi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:44 am

I did not break any of these rules http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :DotARules

and here I believe I am being punished for "Any form of votekick and !ff abuse. " for not kicking a feeding game ruining player, However I do believe that I did eventually kick the player. I waited shortly to kick him when I surely knew he was behaving badly. That is why I Did not kick him right away because I wasn't sure he was breaking rules. http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Bobchi
Aura Tree

Postby Bobchi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 am

This is a case of me being banned for not votekicking an abusing player on the opposite team on the first !votekick. I !votekicked on either the second vote or the third. I was not sure the player was abusing on the other team on the first vote. I looked at the score and saw him 0/7 which I think is the official votekick feeding number. And I then voted. This is quite a strict enforcement of rules. However I will try to stay ontop of this and in the future !votekick abusing players on the first vote or asap.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:59 am

@Bobchi The player in question was game ruining - not by feeding, but by teleporting his allies to the cliff, preventing them from playing: Your team was pushing and saw no1 defending, a votekick is started and they gave u a reason (which would solidify/confirm the reason why you had no enemies defending).

All that is asked from you (after reading the rules), is that in future games, when a votekick is started, you pay attention, investigate the reasons behind this votekick (try to figure who is being votekicked and why), and vote accordingly (!yes if you have enough evidence, and if not, state in global chat why you're not voting, or ask for more information), that's all :)

Bobchi
Aura Tree

Postby Bobchi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:06 am

Okay I read the rules. and I will pay attention to votekicks. But maybe you guys should focus on the player that was doing that not punishing people who were just honestly playing the game. I didn't know this whole teleing to cliff scenario and why no one was there to defend it's alot of info to intake while just playing the game. If you think that I knew an enemy player was teleing his team to a cliff where they cant play from and I knowingly attacked a defenceless teams barracks is just wrong.

Bobchi
Aura Tree

Postby Bobchi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 am

But ENT doesn't give a ratsass about me, I'm just someone whos played ENT dota a huge number of times and am not a rulebreaker. And I would like to play tn But i have this stupid ban.. But ENT doesn't care right?

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 pm

@bobchi

Unbanned. I'm sure you will pay closer attention to VKs from now on. If you ever have a doubt on the votekick, make sure you communicate those doubts ingame
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”