Banned for not voting to kick

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Banned for not voting to kick

Postby junlorenzana » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Your Warcraft III username:isucksobad
Realm/Gateway: east
Why are you banned: vk failed TID 129903
Why you should be unbanned: We did not votekick in response to scourge not voting to kick sentinel player "whocares" since he died 12 straight in a row to LC alone in the first 15 minutes of the game. We asked the scourge to votekick but they never responded and simply allow drow to feed LC. If we are going to be banned for not responding to their request, then we all should be banned for not responding to either request or not be banned at all. This is my first time to respond to such a thing because I kid lost and is crying about it... If you look at the stats of the players involved, there was no chance that the scourge could have won at all. Thanks and hoping for your consideration.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: Banned for not voting to kick

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:27 am

You might want to review the game in question, as there was no votekick attempt made for whocares, and at minute 15 he was 2-3. Stats of the players involved or the outcome of the game are not relevant here. Now, if you are just going to come here and spew bs, Im going to deny the appeal. Want to try again?

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Postby junlorenzana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:50 am

No I am not trying to BS at all. We asked scourge if we can kick whocares but none of them responded hence the reason we felt that LC should not be kicked as well. If you think that your judgement was fair, then be it.

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Postby junlorenzana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:53 am

Lastly, not really aware that I can get ban for not voting to kick... However, I already read the rules so now I know how to respond the next time it happens.

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Postby junlorenzana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:05 am

BeerLord, I just realized that my clan mates on that game from FBG namely Gen_Maniac and Claytonbigsby were not banned? Why am I the only one banned from the list?

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Postby junlorenzana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 am

Ah I just spoke with Gen_Maniac and he said he appealed his ban... Dude, I am in the same boat and story with my clan mate... Please approve my request? Thanks.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:19 am

Please review our votekick rules on our wiki, then copy and paste them here, and I will unban you.

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Postby junlorenzana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:23 am

EntGaming:VKRules
Votekick Rules
For flaming/verbal conflicts, use bot command, !ignore <name>, and/or Battle.net command, /squelch <name> , instead. Squelching will also block whispers.
Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.
Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruiners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.
You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.
It is possible to game ruin by being new. In this case, votekick will only be valid if the new player refuses to learn and cooperate. Just because someone is a newbie or bad does not mean he is intentionally game ruining.
Maphack can only be confirmed once the replay is reviewed after a game. Therefore, it is invalid to initiate a votekick on someone solely due to suspicions.
When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.
You are free to refuse to votekick someone when there is lack of evidence/visible rule violation. However, communicate your decision via all chat, too.
If you are unsure that someone on the opposite team is game ruining, ask the other team for clarification via all chat.

junlorenzana
Basic Tree

Postby junlorenzana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:27 am

Thanks Beerlord!

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:24 am

unbanned

Return to “Processed Appeals”