|c00ffd700lava trolling, refusing to cooperate

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

|c00ffd700lava trolling, refusing to cooperate

Postby Astros » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:30 pm

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12173307/

first ten minutes didn't join a single fight

25:00, 80% hp and runs away from a fight to go to the base

35:00, following me stealing jungle creeps

Playing with minimal effort all game

banned 3 days
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Lago
Resource Storage

Re: |c00ffd700lava trolling, refusing to cooperate

Postby Lago » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:48 pm

1) First ten minutes didn't join a single fight beacuse PA needs items to kill, it's late game hero, trying to join a fight that early against fed leshrac that was soloing mid is just a pure suicide. Not joining a fight is avoiding a suicide in this case;

2) I wouldn't join that fight even with 300%hp, all of teammates were dead, I would not suicide alone into 5 player, I can't face fed heroes with PA early, and I wasn't at the place the moment you were there, I came later

3) I stole 2 creeps from you, because lategamers need to farm, and you're really that mad about those 2?

4) Farming woods early isn't minimal effort, I wasn't afking even one single moment.

Axe was 3-14 in 28 minutes, he literally died every 2 minutes, I'm sure u will ban him too for game ruining.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:46 pm

1) You're the lowest level in the game. Bot had a team fight going for 3-4 minutes. You had a TP. Instead, you're fighting neutrals instead of helping or at least, farming the lane which gives you more XP and gold. PA is a pretty decent early game carry because the dagger and blink are very useful compared to other carries. You probably could have gotten multiple kills just by tping bot. Instead, you're neutraling and just watching 9 players fight.

2) Watch the replay again. It was a 2v2 with Nerubian and myself fighting two others. You run away to go to the base for no reason with 80% of your HP remaining. What did you achieve by going to the base and letting the both of us die? It's not like you had an item saved up. You simply ran and made no effort to help.

3) It's not about the two creep camps. It's the fact that your gameplay is pretty much indicative of someone who just wants to piss others off after they called out your lack of effort and teamplay. Do you honestly believe I give a shit about a carry stealing creep camps IF they were actually helping the team? You weren't helping the team and then you decide to follow me and kill the creeps after you saw me killing it already. Don't act like you weren't doing it to annoy others.

4) Nope. Entire game you played with minimal effort. Refused to join team fights, making excuses, quitting, and just downright being insufferable to play with.

No one on the team blamed Axe for 'feeding' because he was helping. Not the best Axe but he helped and joined team fights. Axe was 10x more useful than you were that game so if he was 3-14, just imagine how useless you were.

Lago
Resource Storage

Postby Lago » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:16 pm

I don't think that's mandatory to tp everytime other players on the other lane dying, 3% of the players do it early game. If I tped bot and helped them, nerub would die top for example, and you could accuse me for killing top. Come on. Many players farm woods from the begginig, not only with PA, that is not a game ruining, what are you talkign about ? Thats a common thing... Im not responsible for every player's death and as I said earlier, in my opinion I would just feed more with my treads and stout shield on PA against lesh. Lesh killed me many times, early game too, easily, like 3 seconds and I'm down. I was too weak to face him.

I disagree with you, I wasn't useless. Watch late game, I got like 4 kills, engaged every fight in our base, used dagger to slow and blinked in many times. Wasn't afking even one single minute. Pushing creeps out of base, was about to make battlefury to push faster. Did bkb for lesh and chased him, engaged the combat till the end. I died a lot, yes, but wasn't avoiding the fight. Unless pros only are allowed to play this game...

I am not appealing for this ban. I have already created a new topic in technical support. If you are able to do something, please do it, delete everything about me from your servers, my nickname, forum account etc. I don't want to be a part of this community anymore. I will PM you my personal data if needed for deletion.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:19 pm

Okay, good luck on your future endeavors.

Return to “Processed Appeals”