TIME TO BAN ASTROS!!

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: TIME TO BAN ASTROS!!

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Can my ban be over now, two weeks is a long time man for ruining one game and its already been over a week. I mean I posted how I had 5 games in a row ruined and just snapped. I wish i ddint care about winning so much and could not let the game get to me.

Anyways, banning the one mod we have would ruin the whole site dude. Andy always does just enough that I cant post him, its like he intelligently ruins games.

@astros

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:20 pm

@Astros

Lol, we will just agree to disagree. Frankly, I cannot believe you wasted hours of your time typing all of your ban justifications, analogies and other "lectures" (trust me, I don't care. . . I am better than 90% of all ENT players). I guess you must have felt guilty for kicking me from the lounge and but for the fact that there are no other moderators to fire you, you figured you would make it up to me by debating with me over the last day and 1/2.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:50 pm

AndyMaster wrote:@Astros

Lol, we will just agree to disagree. Frankly, I cannot believe you wasted hours of your time typing all of your ban justifications, analogies and other "lectures" (trust me, I don't care. . . I am better than 90% of all ENT players). I guess you must have felt guilty for kicking me from the lounge and but for the fact that there are no other moderators to fire you, you figured you would make it up to me by debating with me over the last day and 1/2.

You think it takes me hours to respond to you? Lol. Takes me a few minutes. When you are articulate, you don't have to spend much time writing sentences up. Of course you care. That's why you and your brother routinely make appeals and beg me on PM's to unban you. Nice projection about me feeling guilty for kicking you. Don't really care. If the admin wants to remove me as moderator, they're entitled to do so but that would mark the official end of ENT. The reason no one wants to even mod, in their own words, is they're sick of people like you. The majority of players are normal and never get banned. Then there are serial game-ruiners and unordinary players such as yourself who make it a mission to be a nuisance. But you are 100% right. I am spending too much time arguing with you. Best I just ignore you moving forward.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

moogy
Resource Storage

Postby moogy » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:12 pm

axaxaxa hah

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:29 am

Any complaint(s) can be redirected here:

viewforum.php?f=10

Closing this thread as in-game ban is different than asking for a moderator to be demoted.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”