ban unfairly

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

zionreturning
Aura Tree

ban unfairly

Postby zionreturning » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:55 am

Aesrf fault info my game never intentional feed, I am the most supporter for team . check the game 99 he mentioned that 100% fault info. Hooch mad because lost game. I never said " i am glad we lost we deserve" either fault info or he go AD. I did blaming but everyone does the same way I guess, and I am the one to talk much less I swear. Jazzy finally congratulation you ban request passed by Astros for weird reasons. my status not lie, I always spend more golds warding , dewarding and got most assist. last but not the least, Astros you just don't like me , ban me for not improving? but as I said that fine. My final account won 15games, and lost 15games, I gained 60elos which meant I am not in stack game, and help my team to gain 60elos last 30 games. You abused your job ,no wonder that game timing getting longer waiting , and less and less ppl to play it. Bye, Ent.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: ban unfairly

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:56 am

Bye
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:00 am

Fyi, don't point ppl who is nigger, or animal as administrator. You have no right to insult players

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:09 am

zionreturning wrote:Fyi, don't point ppl who is nigger, or animal as administrator. You have no right to insult players

?

Here's the reality. I only banned you so you know your gameplay is inadequate. You play often here so my intention isn't to prevent you from playing. It's to encourage you to play a more cooperative gameplay rather than the type of gameplay you are demonstrating.

All you have to do is show some level of improvement in your future games to prevent being banned. This is probably the first time I've even banned you for poor gameplay despite nearly 1000+ games you've played here. Do you know how many times you would have been banned if this was 5 years ago?

It's not uncommon for you to play and refuse to listen to advice despite doing poorly. How many times does someone have to tell you that having 700-800 hp 20 minutes into the game is bad? You do realize that probably 90% of ENT players are familiar with your bad gameplay, right?

You claim I don't like you. Nah, I just don't like your gameplay. It's frustrating to play with someone who A) Doesn't listen. B) Plays the most games on here but somehow never improves. C) Receives advice to play better but ignores it.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=147031

If I hated you, I'd just ignore that ban appeal and would have just kept you banned. I unbanned you so you could play. Yet, your gameplay doesn't improve.

I banned Bobby for the same reason. Thousands of games, never improving, always making excuses, constantly ignoring teammates advice, etc.,

"- Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable."

You are not a new player. You are the most active DotA player on here by far. Why do you refuse to learn/cooperate?

Again, it's really simple: I will unban you if you start showing some improvement. It's not like I went out of my way to ban you so maybe take your frustration out on the rest of the ENT community who dislike your gameplay.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:18 am

i dont' have to and read your long artical anymore i know you are good at it . I don't want to argue with you because we are different ppls. You always stand on the peak hill, and look down everybody just like you mention ppl is nigger, and animals when you lost game. The fact is .the ball never lie. my status does same. games can be reviewed by everyone to show all you conversations are not stand firm. just shame to have you as administrator. Btw, you can check all my games with your co workers. I sent 3 messages to them. Anyway, as i said, bye. and hope you have better future.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:20 am

okay

Return to “Processed Appeals”