"legendofes7" playing es - lil kid fissuring to block

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

master_pain
Forest Walker

"legendofes7" playing es - lil kid fissuring to block

Postby master_pain » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #21
Violator's Warcraft III Username: legendofes7 (aka master_joey, es7, mmy7, ... pain=gayest'fag)
Violated Rule(s): Obstructing play/ruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
fissuring to block:
(1:03, pregame in base), 29:46, 34:43, 35:07, 37:34, 45:47

This kid has now been stalking me for 2+ years - only joins because I'm in game. (...has issues and wants me to be his daddy. If I see the kid join I generally leave in which case he leaves. In this case I didn't see.) I've complained to astros about this repeatedly and he repeatedly makes bs excuses - claims to have "warned" before. In fact I have submitted this kid before ... playing es and fissuring to block... was "warned". In this case he blows gold to pick/repick thd before playing his es.
Attachments
es_fissuring.w3g
(867.31 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: "legendofes7" playing es - lil kid fissuring to block

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:08 pm

banned 2 days

@master_Pain

you need to stop afking at the tower and just help your teammates. Your teammates are in fights and you're sitting at the tower typing a novel. I don't care what the reason is but it happens way too often. Just play the game and stop being concerned about what your teammates are/aren't doing to you. I've played with you before and you're often in your own little world neglecting team fights. If I'm doing you a solid by getting others to stop trolling you and giving you multiple chances, the least you could do is be more involved with what your team is doing.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”