Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

poobumweek saying he will rape my wife in game**troll

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Mon May 13, 2024 6:28 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12212441
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #42
Violator's Warcraft III Username: poobumweek
Violated Rule(s): trolling..auto following spec in jugnle.. Also said "rape your wife"
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(26:31 / Allied) poobumweek: i rape your wife
(26:37 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: !timestamp
(27:04 / Allied) poobumweek: i just wanna mess with this spec
(27:06 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: !timestamp(you can clearly see here hes auto following in jungle until i told him im reporting him)
(27:08 / Allied) poobumweek: now he is annoyed :D
Any further thoughts:
@halo_mauler yo this guy trolls alot on this account and its always a bad game with this guy. Can't even catch him in one game where he doesn't feed solo/troll or just talks about other players family members. Please do us a favor and get rid of this guy! THANKS!

nitros
Aura Tree

Re: poobumweek saying he will rape my wife in game**troll

Postby nitros » Mon May 13, 2024 9:37 pm

yea this guy say the word rape not acceptable at all. but if he change the word irapeyourwife to ifckyourwife this is ok.
like the french turd you just need to find better words to use, toxic flame bannable still

agreements2
Basic Tree

Postby agreements2 » Tue May 14, 2024 10:54 am

You call him a newbie, you continue talking about him, you even dare to call him a retard - (and worse). And you want a ban on him for what? Insulting you back? Seriously grow up and use ignore.

What goes around, comes around.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Re: Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby halo_mauler » Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 am

reviewing

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Wed May 15, 2024 12:20 am

Not the insults entirely but the intentional following to just annoy a player. I'm sure youre poobumweek with that 4 user post.

"grow up" but follows a player around to steal creeps lol yeahh very mature there!!! I called him a retard because hes acting like one but I have never quit playing or trying to help team win. You on the other hand did which is why I requested the ban.

Why are you pretending youre not him? WIthout astros you guys know you can get away with this because the current admin doesn't know too much about dota BUT the NEW admin should be here soon so keep it up! You know how embarrassing it is to appeal a ban because you can't control your tantrum. Stop wasting peoples time and try to make the game enjoyable! is that too much to ask?

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Wed May 15, 2024 4:00 am

@mr_nimbuss whats so complicated about watching someone auto follow or looking at chat?

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Wed May 15, 2024 12:36 pm

@halo_Mauler I seriously think you have no clue of what troll is. SO youre saying i can follow other players all day and steal farm to intentionally ruin right? What kind of admin does not understand the simple troll habits in game? The only thing you see as ruin is if they spam !votekick because it confuses players or better yet, it confuses you! lol. Are you saying they're so dumb that they have no idea they're following on purpose to steal farm?

Imagine playing the other games that you are in and one of your teammates is stealing your "FARM" . We are behind and every farm is needed especially if you are the carry! If i have to go to this extent of explaining simple troll rules, I can clearly tell you shouldn't ban anyone ever or have the rights to in dota. That case all bans should be remove and let the shit show happen correct? Players who can't enjoy a game where its 5v5 not 4v5 not 3v5 not 2v5 not 1v5...

For your rules its just votekicking spam and ignoring.. SO everything else goes? If thats the case, Picking TA or teleporting players should be fine as well? Trolling is allowed?

Sorry @halo_mauler youre a cool player but I don't think you know these players intention. They personally do these things on purpose which youre missing the whole point about the auto following.
(27:04 / Allied) poobumweek: i just wanna mess with this spec
(27:06 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: !timestamp(you can clearly see here hes auto following in jungle until i told him im reporting him)
(27:08 / Allied) poobumweek: now he is annoyed :D

^^^^ you dont see how he even said hes doing it to annoy me. He stole those creep farm and I know for you , you think it doesn't matter but it does. Every farm counts when youre behind.. This should be address so later on down the road if that player ends up doing it again which he will, should be ban so they can correct themselves. BUT if you dont see it as a problem let the shit show continue by all means. Just expect more stacks, 10 min games, 1 hr waits.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed May 15, 2024 1:40 pm

Around min 25 he starts to follow around the spec and basically ruins.

@halo_mauler - if someone follows around another player, its a form of ruining. This player does not allow spec to farm, but also is ruining his own farm. They both will get less gold and xp. Also, by auto following, one of the lanes does not have a player in it, which is more lost gold and xp and the enemy team can then push that tower.

Even if you do not think auto follow is a ruin, in the chat log the player admits he is trying to ruin, so that is your smoking gun right there.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Wed May 15, 2024 1:46 pm

@mr.ninbuss I can see it perfectly wont process this until we get that straight

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Wed May 15, 2024 1:49 pm

You guys cry about things that haven’t even been looked at yet

MIKEJONES
Aura Tree

Postby MIKEJONES » Wed May 15, 2024 2:23 pm

I've witnessed Halo giving poobumweek verbal warnings in game on several occasions when he goes ballistic every time he dies. So lets not assume Halo has no experience or understanding of the defendant.

Oldman
Aura Tree

Postby Oldman » Wed May 15, 2024 3:07 pm

It is appalling to see MR_Nimbuss accusing me. At first, I found it amusing and chose not to respond immediately.

1st Accusation - FOLLOW FARMING: This accusation stems from a game we played together where I unintentionally followed MR_Nimbuss to the farm. Let me provide some context. I did not intentionally follow him to the farm. I was deeply engaged in our conversation or argument, and my hero accidentally clicked on him, resulting in a brief follow of about 5 seconds, ,maybe 10 seconds at most. How can this be constituted as a ban request? I am certain he is the type of player who makes accusations to frame others.  

2nd Accusation - FLAMING
On a different subject, I responded to his comments because he had made some negative remarks towards me. If I remember correctly, it all started with four players defending in the middle. Then Spec went to farm alone at the top and died alone, despite me pinging so many times for him to come to defend. The way I said I was purposely trying to annoy him, it was just a saying when you constantly argue with someone. 

CONCLUSION
What I said is accurate, and anyone could watch the review. Sometimes, people here choose the words we use in the chat and select/discard a certain wording to work in their favor. It is blatantly a fake report. I dont want to say this, but MR_Nimbuss should not create fake accusations again and waste the admin time. 

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Wed May 15, 2024 3:17 pm

@MIKEJONES i dont think it's the real poobum. It's dumpfck, the guy that plays omni.

@Oldman yes, trash talking was back and forth about game play but then you took it personally and started to pop off. Also, you know you trolled to get him annoyed.

(24:19 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: no omni miss 3 ults earlier
(24:20 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: lol
(24:25 / Allied) noob_hunter: out of mana
(24:28 / Allied) poobumweek: yes, you wanna suck my dick?
(24:28 / Allied) noob_hunter: couldnt heal u
(24:29 / Allied) noob_hunter: sry
(24:32 / Allied) poobumweek: i can anal u
(24:38 / Allied) poobumweek: u wanna anal?
(24:38 / Allied) noob_hunter: wtf
(24:46 / Allied) poobumweek: !ff
(25:50 / Allied) poobumweek: u wanna sex spec?
(25:58 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: sorry in not gay like you
(26:05 / Allied) poobumweek: i think you are old gay
(26:14 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: u are teh one who talking about sucking dick
(26:15 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: and anal
(26:16 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: im sure youre gay

And clearly, you troll wit this account.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/poobumweek/ : 700 elo

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=dumpfck : 1300 elo
Last edited by mk4r32 on Wed May 15, 2024 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed May 15, 2024 3:18 pm

Mike's the new moderator, isn't he?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Oldman
Aura Tree

Postby Oldman » Wed May 15, 2024 3:35 pm

mk4r32 wrote:@MIKEJONES i dont think it's the real poobum. It's dumpfck, the guy that plays omni.

@Oldman yes, trash talking was back and forth about game play but then you took it personally and started to pop off. Also, you know you trolled to get him annoyed.

(24:19 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: no omni miss 3 ults earlier
(24:20 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: lol
(24:25 / Allied) noob_hunter: out of mana
(24:28 / Allied) poobumweek: yes, you wanna suck my dick?
(24:28 / Allied) noob_hunter: couldnt heal u
(24:29 / Allied) noob_hunter: sry
(24:32 / Allied) poobumweek: i can anal u
(24:38 / Allied) poobumweek: u wanna anal?
(24:38 / Allied) noob_hunter: wtf
(24:46 / Allied) poobumweek: !ff
(25:50 / Allied) poobumweek: u wanna sex spec?
(25:58 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: sorry in not gay like you
(26:05 / Allied) poobumweek: i think you are old gay
(26:14 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: u are teh one who talking about sucking dick
(26:15 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: and anal
(26:16 / Allied) dotAaDDICT: im sure youre gay

And clearly, you troll wit this account.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/poobumweek/ : 700 elo

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=dumpfck : 1300 elo

I have played Omni for many years; imagine using only one hero for 99% of my games over ten years. I got bored and wanted to try the random mode.

It's true; I chose my best hero in that game, even though I knew it would be a repetitive experience. But to my surprise, I find myself in a situation where a simple argument in the game could lead to me being falsely accused of ruining the game.

Return to “Processed Appeals”