latrius aka lothos ruin with sb again.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MR_Nimbuss
Forest Walker

latrius aka lothos ruin with sb again.

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Tue May 28, 2024 12:54 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12214154
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #56
Violator's Warcraft III Username: latrius
Violated Rule(s): Leads team to death/Ruining by refusign to charge to break up ganks.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(18:58 / Allied) iceman2.0: !timestamp
(19:02 / Allied) iceman2.0: bara refusing to charge
(19:35 / Allied) Latrius: im out of this place
(19:41 / Allied) iceman2.0: youre reported
(19:42 / Allied) Latrius: you're all sick addicts
(19:43 / Allied) iceman2.0: you ruin to omuch
(19:46 / Allied) Latrius: ahahah
(19:47 / Allied) luxness: he has no clue how to play sb, just baits his own team. and charges to ks
(19:48 / Allied) Latrius: !ignore ice
(19:48 / All) luxness: Player [Latrius] has ignored player [iceman2.0].
(19:56 / Allied) iceman2.0: he was full health/mana
(19:59 / Allied) iceman2.0: and didnt charge meep
(20:03 / Allied) iceman2.0: when clearly meep was dead
(20:13 / Allied) luxness: no charg7
(20:14 / Allied) luxness: lol
Any further thoughts:
@iamback look i dont have to really give much details because you played with this guy before. You know he baits his team to die and after that !FF non stop. Hes already given up and he doesn't even try to help anymore unless he gets a kill. Ruins it all for everyone especially if theres no early charges. Bara is a big factor in the game and once latrius feels like hes been screw over, he begins charging after enemy is low hp. Seriously dont understand why this guy is still here. THanks in advance! hes trolling at this point when he starts dying and the game is still early.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Re: latrius aka lothos ruin with sb again.

Postby mk4r32 » Tue May 28, 2024 12:58 pm

same shit different game all the time with this guy.

Everytime his allies call him out for trolling and ruining, he claims he's leaving the server soon.

3 v 1 to get viper. He gets tossed in to attack/kill while 2 other allies are running in simultaneously with stun and he runs back.

He does this with all the heroes he plays. Can never initiate a charge with SB, his ogre, potm, etc never supports.

Just sits back master pain ruiner style and talks shit.

Only time he joins and late is when he can get a kill off the scraps like 3 lord of the rings ruiner.

iambackk
ENT Staff

Postby iambackk » Tue May 28, 2024 8:53 pm

I see one timestamp @mr_nimbuss nothing more ? its pretty hard to check a replay without real timestamps because you can't go back in the replay so if sometimes i think i've missed an action, i have to re watch all the replay.
I know his gameplay but its not about his gameplay here its about the game.

I will take a look at it.

MR_Nimbuss
Forest Walker

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Wed May 29, 2024 5:09 am

(25:18 / Allied) iceman2.0: !timestamp refusing to charge to help wd

i was focus into the game and he just refuses to charge to break up the enemy group with a 2 sec bash which would had saved team. He usually gets like this when he gets called out while saying we're the ones trolling. He played this game enough where this isn't is his first rodeo but how many times where he gets away with troll games like this? When a player gets penalize for it they should hopefully learn and do better. Its a game where we all should look forward to win eventhough the odds are against us.

hes just a troll when he wants to be, thats the difference from a bad game and a ruin. In this case he ruin on purpose because he wanted us to lose. You can see his health/mana/cd.. nothing will change and he will never choose to hear other peoples tips ..

Thank you @iambackk for taking a look at it but honestly he just ruin a could be good game but his troll ego came in.

iambackk
ENT Staff

Postby iambackk » Wed May 29, 2024 11:46 am

(18:58 / Allied) iceman2.0: !timestamp

Bara charges cd just came back, he failed his move for sure but can't ban for it. (actually Tiny tossing on purpose bara).

21:00 very low reaction time on tiny toss/stun viper, he could charge before silencer ulti and that cost tiny death

23:25 viper solo visible all team close, all team going / bara missing to charge/very slow reaction

23:55 team went back, bara went solo suicide

25;10 you could helps doc using ulti on meepo

27:40 wd using ulti on viper you turn arround at tower

Banned 1 day because you have no history

Return to “Processed Appeals”