[LTD] DlCK-HEAD/useast.battle.net

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DlCK-HEAD
Aura Tree

[LTD] DlCK-HEAD/useast.battle.net

Postby DlCK-HEAD » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Your Warcraft III username: dlck-head
Realm/Gateway: us east
Why are you banned: no heal
Why you should be unbanned: The 2 remaining members of my team had already voted to forfeit. My heal was irrelevant. We all had already accepted the loss. I then voted to forfeit and the game was over. If I'm wrong, please explain why?

Mercy

Re: [LTD] DlCK-HEAD/useast.battle.net

Postby Mercy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:09 pm

@Arii

Though it was low impact, there was also the fact that you had attempted to VK someone due to them not drawing which is against ENT's rules. Even in LTD 1200+.

Hello dlck-head,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@dlck-head

DlCK-HEAD
Aura Tree

Postby DlCK-HEAD » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:01 pm

About the vk, it was a mistake, because it is a rule in ltd in house league. If someone drops it is mandatory to draw up to lvl 20. So I believed I was vking someone who was breaking the rules. I'll go get the link. That rule should be implemented in 1200 btw.

DlCK-HEAD
Aura Tree

Postby DlCK-HEAD » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:VKRules
Refusing to heal.
Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.

Arii
Protector of Nature

Postby Arii » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:34 pm

@DlCK-HEAD
Thank you for being cooperative.

Approved.
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Return to “Processed Appeals”