Not dodging. Please unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

StormBorn
Armored Tree

Not dodging. Please unban

Postby StormBorn » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Your Warcraft III username: FaustoSilva
Realm/Gateway: Eurobattle
Why are you banned: Alleged ban dodging
Why you should be unbanned:

On January this year i was banned for dodging and only got unbanned after a long and painfull deliberation.
I promissed at the time that i would never do it again and i kept my promisse.

Last week i found some old acc written down on a piece of paper and reactivated some of them, specially the ones with "funny" names (to us, brazillians): i was willing to try some BRASIL channel's games. I dont like very much to play brazillian games, but decided to take a shot.

Played some games using "FaustoSilva" acc and then tried to enter an ENT game without changing the acc to the ones i play on ENT ("FaustoSilva" dont even have stats on your servers anymore). Thats when i learned that this old acc, "FaustoSilva" was also banned for dodging.

In order keep the promisse i made and avoid the worst, the first thing i did when i noticed this ban was come to this forum and notify you guys.

And then you banned all my other accounts, instead of considering that i tried to do the right thing here.

I didnt even remember the existence of that acc. And you never realised that "FaustoSilva" was also me. So, if i stayed silent, i would be playing right now, but that would be wrong and unfair with you.

So i ask you again: please unban. I tried to do the right thing.

And to show good faith, here are another accs i have, and i noticed ARE NOT BANNED. Maybe this way you understand that i HAVE NO INTENTION AT ALL in dodging:

AdmiralAckbar
CileyMyrus
KingAragorn
-_-Hodor-_-

Its in your hands: you can ban it all or understand that i tried to be honest with you.

Thank you!
Last edited by StormBorn on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StormBorn
Armored Tree

Re: Not dodging. Please unban

Postby StormBorn » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Can someone please take a look at this?

Ill say it again: the acc is very old. I never knew i it was banned, and when i realised i came here to tell you.
If i knew it was banned, i would have asked Falenga to unban "FaustoSilva" when he unbanned "4Frodo" acc for dodging (when i deliberately dodged, got banned, unbanned and promisse to NEVER do it iagain).

Notifying you was an attempt to prove i am keeping my promisse, and not trying to get banned again...

Please, reconsider.

Thank you.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Do you understand what dodging is?

StormBorn
Armored Tree

Postby StormBorn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Hi, @Falenga

You know i know what ban dodge is.

What do i have to do to make you understand that i didnt remember the existence of this account?

What do i have to do to make you understand that when i found out that i had a banned acc i came running to notify you exactly to honor the promisse i made?

Yes, you are right. Technically i was "still" dodging (and not "again"), but i did not have the fucking knowledge of the existence of this banned acc - AND NEITHER DID YOU!!!

So, if i kept it secret, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and i would be playing happily ever after.

Please understand i came to notify you cause i was trying to KEEP MY PROMISSE, and instead of comprehend that, you are sadistically punishing for it.

Now... what do i have to do to get unbanned?

StormBorn
Armored Tree

Postby StormBorn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Its something like this...
I come to this forum and say:

"Hey, guys! I found an old acc of mine that i use to play on BRASIL's dota games at Eurobattle and realized that it is banned on ENT servers. Since you unbanned all my ENT accounts 2 months ago, i am coming to inform the existence of this another banned account, to avoid you think i am dodging willingly again. Thank you."

And what do you do? YOU BAN ME!!!

Srsly... this is so fucking unfair.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:08 am

@StormBorn
You claim you know what dodging is. Then you create a topic with the title "Not dodging", and Ban reason " Alledged dodging". All that while you were actively dodging your ban.

You were originally banned here : viewtopic.php?f=172&t=92965
Found dodging here : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=93120

That's on the 10th of July. After that, you tried several times to play on FaustoSilva, but got the message you are banned. Meaning you knew you were banned, even tho you're claiming ignorance and innocence here.

What am i to make out of all this?

StormBorn
Armored Tree

Postby StormBorn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Well,

All i can say is that i really didnt remember the existence of that acc.
And all i can think now is that i curse the day i found it out and tried to do the right thing. Cause neither you or me were awared of the existence of this damned acc.

What are you to make? I dont know!
Do your thing: humiliate me in public, make me crawl and beg on my knees. Ill do it. I know how you like to get things done.

You can start it now. Just ask and ill do it.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 am

Denied. You may reappeal in 2 months from now.

Return to “Processed Appeals”