unban me

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

callmethegarebear
Armored Tree

unban me

Postby callmethegarebear » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Your Warcraft III username: blacklabel
Realm/Gateway: east
Why are you banned: game ruining
Why you should be unbanned: How is it game ruining when I have the same amount of deaths as 2 other players on my team. The times I went afk I was tending my 6 month old year daughter. Also the guy who banned me also blamed other people besides myself for game ruining and I don't understand why I only get banned when others did just as bad as I did? The guy who banned me flames all game and has reported other people and was unsuccessful because he clearly flames and points his finger at people who didn't play "at his standards".

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: unban me

Postby CheW » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 am

@callmethegarebear

The amount of deaths you and your teammates had is irrelevant in this situation. You were banned for going afk multiple times and also because some of the times when you went afk you were sitting at a tower in an easily killable spot.

@died
MAGA

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello,

You were game ruining because you went afk for most of the game: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ivit ... pvZjA/view

Just in the first 8 min of the game you were afk for more than 3 minutes.
You patrolled between the foutain and the woods.
You went afk near mid tower and died there due to that.

If you wanted to take care of your daughter, you should not have joined the game. You ruined it for your mates.
You were the only one reported, so I only checked your behaviour. If you want to report another player, feel free to post a new ban request.

Concerning your ban, can you please link me the rule that you broke? And what do you think should be a fair punishment if you do it again in the future?

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:18 am

No response. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”