ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

snaebjornah
Armored Tree

ban appeal

Postby snaebjornah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 am

Your Warcraft III username: Snowbear
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: leaving the game
Why you should be unbanned: Long story but feel free to read, i could just say that i had to leave and im sorry and get it over with but that is not the case, i dont like to lie even if it gets things done easier but apparantly your bot recorded me disconnecting as leaving the game voluntarily, i have tried to have this conversation before but he would not listen and just said ban appeal denied after checking and sending the chat log of the game. here is the chat so you dont have to search

Snowbear - family where cleaning and taking all the useless wires away, took everything out to sort it, including internet, sorry to my team mates if you see this :/

CheW - You left the game voluntarily.
(02:10 / All) wow-may: Snowbear has left the game voluntarily.
(02:10 / QUIT) Snowbear: Left

Snowbear - sorry english is not my first languge, what is voluntarily?
nvm, found out in google translate. i just got a message on the middle of the screen saying that i disconnected and i could only press the button on it saying quit game. i went to check the internet in the living room and found out what happened after that. but if that counts as voluntarily then i guess i gotta stop playing ent games. sad

CheW - http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 206989.w3g

That is the game you were banned for. Our bots differentiate leaving from disconnecting. Please dont lie in further appeals. Ban appeal denied

I understand that the text is most likely sacred for people doing ban appeal because its an easy tool to help judge with. but no program is perfect
if you still insist on keeping me banned then i will not go further, just a shame that you cant play your favorite map because a bot malfunctioned

snaebjornah
Armored Tree

Re: ban appeal

Postby snaebjornah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:47 am

not even an answer?

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: ban appeal

Postby SLSGuennter » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Answered on an appeal-repost.

Processing
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah